𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩

Hannah's POV:
I ran downstairs to ask avani about something cause im bored with this shit. I want to go to new jersey asf!

"You need something?" Avani was looking at me with her mouth full of oreos and sum crumps on her outside mouth.
"You have something we can play? Like some videogames? Im bored.." i was about to get some oreos on her hand when she moves it far away from me.

"No you dont have the right to steal my oreos! Go get your own!" She grab a bottle of milk and drink it with passion.
"Stop! Thats my milk!" I steal the bottle of milk from her and saw that its she drank the half of it already.

"Were almost like siblings and siblings share theyre stuffs so thats mine too!" She grab it from my clean hands and now my hands are dirty with that oreo crumps from her hands also.
"Argh!" I quickly ran through the sink and washed my hands.

"Wut?" She looks at me being confused while throwing the bottle of milk on the trash.
"Thats the last milk i bought." I pouted.
"Well sorry not sorry." She smirk and wash her mouth and hands on the sink.

I rolled my eyes and went to my room.
I grab my controller and play sum gta to let me cool down after that i went to my phone and stared at my lockscreen:

Theyre so cute argh! As if i almost scream everytime i saw theyre pictures.

Avani's POV:
I went to the living room and sat on the couch so i can see the cuteness of anthony's face i went up to face time him.

"Wassup cutie." He says.
"Heeey.." i respond.

We were talking until someone knocks on our door.
Who could've that be?
I went up to the door and open it i didnt got too close cause social distancing man

"Uh deliver for mrs rylee?" The delivery man says.
I looked at the thing and its a big box.
I went up to auntie and told her about the delivery.

"Ohmy! The bed is here!" Her face looks excited and wanted the delivery so bad.
She asks me if i could help her put it and assemble on hannah's room and i nods.

"Who's that for?" Hannah looks like confused but her hair is messy.
"Idk." I said.

We also moved hannah's bed up to my room and we dont know what's happening.
"Hannah,your going to move to avani's room.." Auntie said to her.

Hannah's POV:
"Why?" I ask mom cause she says that im going to move to avani's room rn.
"Just do it." Then mom left the room.

I pick my stuffs and leave my controller i think i can still play them once someone move here..
Avani's room is actually pretty cool not gonna lie cause there's this led lights all over her room.

"Happy 20k!" She said.
"Huh? Where?" I ask her.
"You dont know? You hit 20k on tiktok and you didnt even notice that." She shakes her head helping me to move my clothes on the other closet.

"Yeah whatever..." We finished moving my stuff and honestly the past few days have been pretty good.
Avani just cant stop talking about theyre relationship like stfu.

I was laying on my bed and avani was downstairs again. Like always.
I was about to nap while i heard a sum voices like really loud voices so i went up downstairs to check it.

"Mom shut u-." I saw a man he looks like mattia cause of the skin and hair and he was wearing a white shirt.

"Oh. Who are you?" I tap the man.
My eyes widened when he turned around but gotta look like im not into him.

"Im mattia." He said with a deep voice.
"You know my bestfriend hannah is soo.." avani's about to admit it but i look at her woth a death stare.

"Pretty.. shes my childhood bestfriend!" She nervously chuckled.
I took a deep breath before returning to avani's room.

Author: this chapter took me 3 days not gonna lie.