𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝

"Ey." Avani kept shaking my body while i was sleeping in my desk.
"what?" I said and i looked at the boys on the room.
"Arent they look like mattia,ale and kairi?" She pointed at boys.

"I dont really care if that's them." I said sighing, i cant really see them because we were sitting in the back.
"Eh." She rolled her eyes and heard them say theyre names.

"Im Mattia Polibio." When he said turned my head on my left and there was tc looking at me.
"Im Alejandro Rosario." He said making me put my hand on my face and listen to theyre introduction.

"Im Kairi Consentino." He said.
"You three can sit back there." Sir. Barbers said and he was pointing the two vacant seats on tc's side and tc moved to the front to make it three.

"The hell?" Avani whispered when the three sat down on theyre assigned seats.
"Hi." Kairi said taking a peek on us not knowing that it is us but as soon as he saw us his eyes widened completely.

I was looking at him and he cleaned his throat turning his head back to the boys.
"Move here." I said moving my chair quietly to the side and avani moving her chair close to me so she wont be close to the boys.

The teacher started teaching and i pulled out my notes copying what he was writing on the board.
I didnt bother looking at mattia cause i wanna slap his face with my bare hands.

"Okay lets start the discussion." The teacher said as he discussed the things on the board.
"Polibio." He said and i was waiting to hear him standing up.

"Polibio." The teacher repeated looking at him i finally turned my head on them and he was leaning his hands on his face smiling at me.
"Eh?" I said looking at him disgusted.
"Dude, the teacher is calling you." Kairi shakes his body waking his soul up.

"Ah?" He said looking at the teacher and the teacher looking at him seriously.
"What? You wanna eat?" The teacher responded making us laugh.

"Weird." Avani chuckled looking at me.
I nodded looking back at the board trying not to get distracted by those dinosaurs.
I sighed casually looking at mattia on secret.

Lunch..

We got on to the cafeteria and saw tc looking at me as me and avani sat on our table.
"Hey." I turned my head around seeing tc behind me.
"Here." She said lending us a letter from someone and walking away.

To Hannah:

Im very sorry for losing our contact to you i hope you understand that i still love you and can we still go back to the past us? I love you and i always will.

                                                               Mattia.

I rolled my eyes reading the letter and avani was laughing on the letter i turned my head on theyre table and mattia was looking at us, i pulled out a paper and a pen and writing something giving it to avani.

"Pass it to him." I said pointing at mattia and avani stood up walking towards them and giving it to mattia and going back to our table.
"What does it says?" She asked looking at me.

To Mattia:

I dont wanna see your ugly dino face and past is pass periodt.

                                                            Hannah.

"Really?" She asked laughing from what i said.
"Of course." I chuckled looking at them.
"Hmm." She kept laughing while eating her food.

Ill be doing another chapter in a secret day, maybe tomorrow or next week or the other day also i fell asleep doing this😭
Goodnight we have to go to my cousins house tomorrow.

Going back.

-Miel