𝑶𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒚𝒔

"She's staying here until this corona virus have vaccines." Mom came towards us making me and avani almost cry.
"Im going home." Avani said puting her hands on my shoulder.

"Stay with me pleaaaaaase." I pouted looking at her and she nodded about to cry like a baby.
"So lets go bitches!" She shouted putting her arms around are shoulders and dragging us to our room while i was bitting my lower lip.

"Okay, im gonna sleep here." She said and we both widened amour eyes.
"WHAT?" We both said shouting at her.
"Why? Were both girls!" She said smiling at us that made my heart melt, her smile is so gentle that anyone can melt there heart.

"Sure.." i said scratching the back of my head then moving things away so theres a room for another bed.

Avani and alli helped me moved the bed to our room and that room was now empty.
"Jesus." I mumbles as i sighed bumping my head on the wall.

"We need the boys." Avani whispered and i nodded excusing my self and calling mattia.
"MATTTIAAAA" i shouted on the call.
"What?" He responded with a grumpy tone

This fuck boy been sleeping the fuck? His voice is so grumpy.
"Please have a vacation here." I begged him closing my eyes as i crossed my fingers.
"oOh you missing my dick?" He chuckled making me mad asf.

"Bitch i need you and the boys have a vacation here at the house for like a month!"
"No, we cant do that." He said.
"Then like 2 or 3 weeks!" I said still begging him.

"Okay fine, but why tho?" He said but had a question but I didn't mind answering it.
"OMYGOSH THABKYOU SO MUCH I LOVE YOU PAPI BYE!" I said almost jumping and about to smash the door when i opened it too hard.

"Its on." I said smiling at avani making allison confused and me rushing downstairs to asked mom about mattresses.
"Yes we do have 4 left on the garage." She said and i thanked her rushing to the garage and picking 1 of it.

"Avani theres 4 on the garage pick 2 more." I said and she nodded bringing 1 on the empty room and i helped here on the other mattress.
"Who's sleeping here?" Alli asks looking at us.

"Boys." Avani nodded and allison was smiling knowing that there's more to fool around.
"Great." Alli chuckled.
We went back to the girls room and waited till mattia texts.

imessage!
From tia❤️: otw with the boys.

"Mattia says theyre on theyre way." I looked at avani putting my phone down.
"Isnt he the famous tiktoker that supports the blm but says the n word?" Alli looked at us confused.

"Stfu or i'll beat your ass up alli." I smiled looking at her that made a grin on her gentle face.
"Its his boyfriend so just .." avani said then smiled at allison making her laugh so hard.

"Him? Your boyfriend?" She said out loud giggling.
"Uhm, yeah?" I looked at her.
"Nothing.. pfft.." She chuckled.
I shrugged and laid on the bed about to take a nap.

30 mins later..

"Omygosh i cant fucking sleep! The hell? Shut fuck up you guys!" I sat down shouting at them tryna fucking sleep.
"Bitch, its 3 pm if you tryna sleep go somewhere peaceful." Alli said rolling her eyes ey.

"Ugh." I said and cover my self on blanket.
"Sike! No sleeping for ya miss!" She said throwing a book at me from the bookshelf.
"Ouch!" I said removing the book and looking at her while sitting down.

"Uhuh, no sleeping." She throw another book at me and it banged on my left cheek that made a huge mark on it.

"What the hell? Your gonna throw things at me then your gonna choose this mother fucking thick book that i know mattia was thicker than this but why book? Why?" I said throwing those two books back at her.

"Ouch!" The hell?" She said putting it back on the bookshelf.
"Okay what ever but look what the fuck you did to my faace?" I said pointing at my cheek as i rolled my eyes then crossed my arms.

"Okay fine sorry." She said rolling her eyes at me and going through her phone.
"EeeeyaaaaAaa!" Mattia opened the door to our room jumping on my bed and noticing the red mark.

"The fuck happened?" He asked putting her hands on my cheeks.
"Allison." I said rolling my eyes and the boys turned theyre heads around the girl they dont fucking know.
"Hi." She said calmly.

"She seems nice." Alejandro said shrugging and i looked at him nodding.
"WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY LOVELY GIRLFRIEND YOU WANNA FIGHT HUH? YOU WANNA FIGHT?" He said about grab alli but alli pushed him so bad that he knock him self on the floor.

"Okay, shes not nice." Alejandro said scratching the back of his head.
"Bitch, i swear this girl is getting to my nerves." Mattia says groaning in pain and all of us laughing at him.

"Hm, Allison Rae." Kairi said looking at her making her looked back and allison started moving towards him.
"You mf olaf guy, its addison im alli - son, and im more taller than you so shut your ass up." Alli says looking down on kairi.

"Shut up, like your 5'6." I said looking at her and she turned her head on me.
"Dont tell me what to do 5'4 girl." She said as she sat down on my bed and i rolled my eyes grabbing my phone.

try reading anonymous book its so great, check it out on my library its on "Just a list." List.
Yeah good naaaaaaAaaaayt :3"

Add me on snapchat: mhagie_m2019
I'll add you back:3

-Miel🦋