New School, New Friends, and The Dupain-Cheng Tongue Lashing

Notes From Author:

Okay, first of all, something embarrassing happened 0//0, and I just realized. I forgot Tikki! How is that even possible? Am I even a fan? So sorry! I'm just so caught up in Marinette and Lila and Sabine. OOF! I'll add her in now! 

Second of all, this chapter will be a tad confusing. First, it will be Marinette's POV (point of view), where she goes to school and meets her teachers, gets her classes, Allegra and Claude fun, etc.(I'll give you a list at the end of the chapter to explain her classes, btw) And then it will be Ms. Bustier's POV, and I crammed this all into the chapter cuz I was too excited to get some Bustier Salt, sue me.

Also, we all know I suck as a writer, so please comment on your thoughts on the story so far!  Bear with me guys.

( I have no confidence in my writing, so please have no hate comments. I try my best, and I love people putting down their thoughts, but hate will only put me down. So thank you and think positive thoughts!)

Love Y'all! :3

Okay, so this chapter will be very different from before. Originally, I had made Marinette all sugar cookies and sprinkles, but this new dessert isn't just sweet; she has swag and style.

Marinette stared at her new school. It was intimidating, to say the least. Her mother had explained that it was a school for the arts, including music, painting, sculpting writing, dancing, and fashion. It was a lot whiter and shinier and just, overall, bigger. A lot. She was sure there were more than two times the amount of students here than at Francois-Dupont. 

She felt Tikki's paw-hand-thingy tap on her thigh and a tiny chirp that was probably supposed to comfort her. If only that little bump to her leg could erase all her anxiety and first-day jitters.

The short girl started walking up the stairs, thoughts spiraling through her mind. What the heck was she doing here again? Why had she agreed to this? Then again she has a one-worded answer: Lila.

She hadn't realized she had tripped on a step until she was nose to nose with green eyes and blonde hair. 

She yelped. "Gosh! I'm so sorry! I'm madly clumsy!" (Ladybug to Chat Noir in "Stone Heart".)

"It's alright." She then realized the voice was feminine. Marinette looked up to realize that it was not Adrien. Whew. 

"Sorry anyway," Marinette said, blushing at her clumsiness. The blonde just smiled at her, offering a hand. She took it and smiled back.

"I'm Allegra!" Allegra said. "You're probably the new kid I have to show around, right?"

"Yeah, I guess so. My name's Marinette." The bluenette said.

"Okay, Marinette! Anyways, come on!" Allegra grabbed Marinette's hand and led her down the hall. "Principal Estella's pretty awesome." 

Marinette nodded at Allegra's every word. The cheery blonde opened a bright yellow door, and a woman with red hair in loose waves and defined features beamed at them with warm brown eyes.

"Allegra!" The Principal grinned. "And you must be Marinette. A pleasure!"

Marinette smiled at her. "It's nice to meet you too."

"Here you go, your classes." Principal Estella gave her a few pages stuck together with a staple. "Allegra and her Quantics will help you, I hope."

Allegra grinned before nodding.

"Quantics...?" Marinette asked hesitantly, tucking the schedule under her elbow.