The Help of Felicity Rhys

Felicity sat patiently on the too-small chair. But inside, she was buzzing. An appointment last second? Estella had never done that before. But nonetheless, she had had to stay calm and collected.

She waited for the bell to ring. The clock ticked, creating a rhythmic pattern in her head. What did Estella want? Why did she need her today? Did Estella know she was busy? Was it incredibly important? What was wrong?

Felicity jumped as the sharp sound of the bell filled the room, and eruptions of laughter, chatter, and hoots came after.

Someone knocked on the door, and four students piled in.

One, the only girl, had blonde hair in a loose braid tossed sloppily onto her shoulder and a purple blouse. She wore a pair of white shorts with little purple butterflies and golden flowers. She had bright ocean eyes and an air of confidence as she sat down on a chair.

A male brunette followed. He had cheery sky blue eyes and wore a giant grin, along with a blue collared shirt and jeans with white stripes at the bottom cuffs and white buttons. He sat down and looked like he wanted to start yabbering.

Next to him, a tan boy with dark hair and green eyes plopped nervously on a chair. He had a green hat and a white jacket with green leaves here and there, with a dark green shirt under it. He wore gray flannels with green sneakers on his bottom half.

The last kid, a serious-looking boy with light blonde hair and grey eyes stared directly at Felicity, making her gulp nervously. He wore a grey vest with a hoodie that went from grey to white, and a long-sleeved black shirt. He wore a pair of tight blue jeans with black and white embroidery on the pockets.

Overall, they looked mentally healthy and had style.

"Hi! I'm Allegra, this is Claude," The blonde girl jerked her thumb at the giddy brunette. "Green-obsessed dude next to him is Allan, and the guy that is searching your soul is Felix." 

Felicity nodded. "Hello. I am Felicity Rhys. And why do I have a last-minute appointment right now, may I ask? You all look mentally healthy. And decently fashionable."

Claude grinned before running his hands through his brown hair, rumpling it. "Incredibly fashionable, you mean."

Felix rolled his eyes and looked around as if making sure they were alone. Then he leaned closer. "Because we want to talk about Madame Caline Bustier."

Felicity blinked. Talk about Ms. Bustier? She had put that woman behind her in the past. She didn't want to talk about that horrible teacher.

"And why would I agree?"

"Because," Allan said with a worried smile. "We need the information to help our friend. She went through traumatic... bullying." He handed Felicity a file of papers. "Here's what happened."

And for nearly twenty minutes, Felicity read through the whole story. 

Of how many scars, physically and mentally this girl had gotten. 

Of how two enablers in one classroom; a teacher who was too lazy to be the good example, an adolescent boy who thought he knew best whilst being blinded from the truth, had caused the girl to feel unworthy. 

Of how one liar with a facade ruined this girl's life and worth. 

Of how a group of teenagers had mentally injured and twisted the heart of a beautiful, kind, smart, and brilliant girl.

Felicity stayed quiet even after she had handed the papers back to Allan.

After a few more minutes of silence, she finally spoke. "And how do I know this is ethical? That it is true and not some fantastic lie?"

Allegra laughed, not unkindly. "You can or cannot believe us, that is true. It's your choice, after all. But Principal Estella can confirm these facts are true. She knows this liar, this bully, as it is the person that ruined Jenna's life. She also has the records of our friend and knows what happened."

"Jenna..." the therapist mumbled.

"Along with that, you of all people would know that Ms. Bustier would be one of the enablers of this story. You were a student of her class when you were in ninth grade, were you not?" Claude asked, and Felicity gasped. 

"How do you know that?" She asked, her mouth wide and gaping.

"Principal Estella keeps records of all Ms. Bustier's past students. She actually found out about you because you're the only one that isn't drunk 24/7, a wanted, a prisoner, or a rich person that gets used." Felix bluntly stated.

Felicity scrunched her eyebrows. "She never told me she knew I was a student of her cousin. I met her at a fair in America. I didn't know that she sought after me."

Allan nodded. "Principal Estella is good at hiding secrets. I wonder what other secrets she has."

The sat quietly, no one daring to talk for five minutes.

"Okay. I will give you information about all I know that will be beneficial." Felicity finally said, and the kids hooted in pleasure. 

"On one condition." She said, and they respectively quieted. "You will let me meet this friend. Tomorrow, at her house. Without any of you by my side."

"Are you going to murder her?" Claude asked dramatically.

Everyone sweatdropped, and Felix rolled his eyes. "No, you idiot. She's a therapist."

"I think your friend might be depressed," Felicity commented, her voice serious. "And if she isn't, then she must be hella strong and on the brink of breakdowns."

The Quantics simultaneously all gulped. They had another ally, but how were they going to explain this to Marinette?

(Oh no! How will they explain to Marinette about this without leaking out about Operation Exposed?

Thanks for reading! :p)