We Must Save Mari

"So let me get this straight," Allegra began, trying not to freak out. "You're Ladybug and the Guardian of all the Miraculous that don't consist of the Peacock and Butterfly?"

"Yup, pretty much," Marinette said nervously as Felicity fed Tikki a cookie.

"But won't you get in trouble if anyone finds out?" Allegra asked.

"Well, yes and no. Since I'm the Guardian, I technically can do anything. But I wouldn't. As you said, bad things will happen. Such as Hawk Moth akumatising you and making you reveal everything." Marinette replied, opening what she had explained to them was the Miracle Box.

Suddenly, Allegra's phone started ringing. Tikki zipped around Allegra's hair as she picked it up.

"Hello?"

"All? It's Claude. I have enough information to send Lila out of France for good."

"I'm at Marinette's. I'll come over in a sec." Allegra set the phone down to muffle it just in case if Claude said something... interesting about Lila.

"Sorry, Mari. I gotta go for an... errand. We can talk 'bout this later!"

Marinette looked confused but she nodded as Allegra stared out her room. "Uh, okay?"

Felicity tried not to laugh as Marinette blinked when Allegra slammed the door.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Claude had a worried look on his face. This was bad. Claude never made the I'm-gonna-tell-you-guys-something-bad expression.

Felix looked around as Allegra finally arrived and plopped down next to Allan.

"What do you mean you have enough information to totally take down Lila?" Allegra asked as she huffed for breath. Perhaps she had been far away. Claude had called them all very suddenly.

"I learned a lot from Principal Estella yesterday. But when I was about to leave, she recommended a website about Liar Rossi." There was a dangerous glint in Claude's eyes and Felix felt himself feeling anxious.

"It's called Bugiarda-Menteuse Rossi," Claude said.

"Menteuse? Like liar?" Allan asked.

Claude nodded. "And Bugiarda means liar too, but in Italian. It's a blog of Lila's past victims. And relatives."

"So what about it?" Felix asked.

"I got myself an account saying I was a friend of the current victim," Claude replied. "They only allow people who know Liar to get an account. My username is WeMustSaveMari."

Felix and Allegra groaned and Allan burst out laughing at Claude's straight face.

"Hey! I think it's a great name!" Claude said, getting a bit flustered.

"Whatever just get on with it," Felix said, still cringing.

"Anyway, I got in contact. And... you will not believe what I found out."