Winter Festival Part 1

(The Winter Festival will have three parts.)

Allan's POV:

Allan blew a puff of air and watched the warmth blow away. It wasn't that cold, but the snow definitely took a toll on him. He didn't particularly like the cold.

People were setting up their stands, and Allan smiled as he saw Allegra, Felicity, and Marinette trying to lift a mannequin onto the table. It wobbled and toppled onto the snow. He could literally hear their groans.

Claude made his way next to him and shoved Allan playfully. "Hey, Allan. You ready?"

Allan nodded. "Yup. Did you set up?"

"Jules got a few microphones and swiped a projector. Somehow." Claude said.

Allan chuckled. But became sober right after. "But are we sure it'll work? And everyone we asked for is here?"

"Jagged and Clara would be here anyway, and I got Ali, Senora Rossi, Audrey Bourgeois, Gabriel Agreste, Fang, of course-"

You fricken for Gabriel Agreste to show up? Isn't he a hermit?" Allan asked, awestruck.

"Well, yeah. But once he heard about Marinette and Lila, he basically signed up for it." Claude said.

"Oh."

"We also got Allegra's dad and mom, oh! And that Kagami girl said she knew something, we've got Felicity-"

"Hey, guys! We're done setting up!" Marinette interrupted. Claude shut his trap and Allan gave Marinette what he hoped was not an uneasy smile.

"That's great!" He told her. Allan looked behind her shoulder and his eyes narrowed.

"Marinette, I saw someone handing out hot cocoa, let's go!" Allan grabbed Marinette while signaling Claude.

Claude's POV:

Claude noticed Allan's signal as he walked past him, dragging Marinette along. The brunette turned and his eyes widened at the sight of the disgusting trio: Lila, Alya, and Adrien.

Claude grabbed Allegra's arm as she started for them. "Be quiet. We don't want to attract unnecassary attention."

"But-"

"Shush. Let's just go as we planned."

Allegra reluctantly nodded. "To forge Lila's downfall in Winter."