Décision

Allan gulped as the bell rang. Half the class walked over to him and he tried not to cower in his seat. He wasn't big with crowds.

A tall Asian boy, Kim, giddily approached first. "Hey! New kid!"

Allan tried not to waver. "I think I told everyone my name. I would greatly appreciate you calling me it instead of 'New Kid'. If I didn't make it clear, my name is Allan Montgomery."

Kim narrowed his eyes slightly before the boy with glasses, Max, was it? poked him. Allan remembered Marinette telling him that Kim would trip her in the halls and throw gum at the bluenette. He felt a shiver run up his spine.

Kim nodded reluctantly and went back to his seat. A small blonde, Rosie? gave him a happy smile much like Marinette's. Except Marinette's smile was gentle and elegant, like a beautiful star in the black sky, while the blonde's grin was the whole sun. A bit too bright, perhaps.

"It's nice to meet you, Allan! Which school are you from?"

Allan shrugged. "Meillier Avenir Ecole."

Roselie? gasped. "Isn't that where Marinette goes?"

Alya narrowed her eyes. "Hey, I know you. You were with the group defending Mari. You hugged her. Are you her boyfriend?"

Allan blushed a bit. "No! I don't know who you're talking about! You must be confusing me with someone else! I've heard of Marinette, she's popular, but I don't know her personally!"

Alya blinked before sighing in relief. "Oh thank god. I thought your mind was corrupted with that bully or something." She smiled, and Allan felt uneasy. She had called one of Allan's best friend a bully, and Allan didn't have the right to stop her.

Allan gave her a tight smile. "Uh-huh. Right." Oh, how he wished one of the other Quantic kids were in his position instead of him. They were all much more confident and assured of themselves.

He scanned the crowd. He noticed the only person not crowded around him was Kim, Max, and the goth-looking girl, Julia? He tried not to gasp. Julie? was against Lila! She was the only one not near her! She was looking down at her desk. Perhaps the glare she had sent to the liar hadn't been his imagination.

She was absolutely perfect. She seemed nice, shy, and observant. It wouldn't be too weird if she suddenly became more observant and listen to Lila more, would it? After all, the liar would think she finally got ahold of the goth.

Allan had made his decision. This was the only person that could help them.