🌸Ichi🌸

KOHARU

Thursday

"Mafuyu, is it really okay for me to wear skirts? My legs look so long" I grumbled as I constantly pulled my skirt down, on our way to school. It is my second day here at Karasuno High. The first day, I came to school wearing pants since I'm too worried I'll be the center of attention.

"But it is long!" Mafuyu commented.

"Yeah as if that would make me feel better" I replied annoyed.

Now on my second day here, I'm really required to wear proper uniform. I had my skirt specially made long so I wouldn't have any problems but, surprisingly it's still so above the knee.

Ugh, it's so cold too, I should've worn pants underneath.

"Don't worry Haru Haru! Mafuyu is here to help you! I brought a jacket just in case you needed it" She smiled sweetly and handed me her jacket. I didn't hesitate to take it and wrap it around my waist.

"It fits-Not" I rolled my eyes seeing that only made my skirt seem shorter and my legs look longer.

I so hate skirts.

"You're too long Haru Haru! But don't take it wrongly, you look like a model in all honesty!" Mafuyu commented, and I just sighed.

Why must I be this tall though? Kō-nii should've swapped heights with me, then maybe I'd be seen as a cute teenage girl. Not a tall and awkward person.

"Forget it Mafuyu, let's just go" I grabbed her arms and ran to school. Her house is pretty near Karasuno High so we made it in only a few minutes.

We arrived at the school gate and of course, I'm being looked at.

"Oi, isn't that the transfer student? She's so tall" says one.

Yeah, I agree -__-

"She looks like a model" says another

Why thank you, you kind and benevolent schoolmate of mine.

"I wouldn't want my girlfriend to be that tall" I heard a guy said.

Well no one would want you as a boyfriend either ugh.

"She's like a light post" replied the other with him.

No one's asking your opinion grr!

I sighed to myself hearing more comments. I wouldn't blame them though. Heck, I'm taller than most of the girls here. Even the boys are freaked out when they see a girl taller than them. I have to thank my Papa's side for this amazing height, tch.

Thank you for making me an abnormally tall girl Papa.

I changed into my indoor shoes and locked my shoe locker. Mafuyu did the same and soon enough we are walking up the stairs to our own rooms. Mafuyu had to leave me first since we're not in the same class.

"Why are you even back to second year Mafuyu?! Now I don't have anyone to talk to in class!" I complained as we walled towards her room.

"It's not as if Haru Haru and Mafuyu will even be in the same class" Mafuyu laughed at me while I frowned.

"Then I'll see you at lunch?" I asked as we reached her classroom at the end of the hallway.

"Yup! Ja ne (See you later) Haru Haru!" She waved goodbye and went inside.

I walked to my classroom afterwards, while pulling down my skirt and crouching a bit to make me seem a bit smaller. I was looking around every class, trying to see if Nishinoya is here somewhere.