🌸San-juu-ichi🌸

THIRD PERSON

Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday passed since Haru went out on a date with Yū. She couldn't be happier. It was a success and she definitely enjoyed her time with her boyfriend. Right now she's chatting with her female friends in the classroom. Telling every single thing that they did, but she excluded the romantic actions Nishinoya did. Koharu was too embarrassed to even think about it and so she kept it to herself.

"You really didn't ride the Ferris Wheel, Koharu?" asked Nami in disbelief. Who wouldn't want to ride the Ferris Wheel with their beloved? Well, Haru doesn't want that.

Koharu shook her head, "Yeah. We thought it was too boring" she replied nonchalantly. "But the horror house was the best! The artists of the ghosts and zombies are superb!" she added, earning uneasy stares from the girls.

"I wouldn't want to go in a horror house for my last ride" say Ume while shaking her head.

"Yeah me too. I want my last ride with my boyfriend to be romantic" followed by Natsu, dreaming about her future boyfriend.

"You two really are weird" Mirai commented, laughing.

Koharu liked being called weird together with Yū. It meant that they're not such a cliché and they were an original pair. Yū also bragged to his classmates and other club members about his date with Koharu, and boy, almost all of them got jealous of him for having a girlfriend. Haru being the girl made it even better because she's the type of girl to get along with anyone, a bubbly person and a girl who knows how to crack jokes. The club members found Haru as their ideal type of girlfriend, since they're so comfortable with her.

---

A month after

---

It's the last week of June and every student in Karasuno is busy studying for their upcoming finals and other projects that they need to pass before spring break. The second years, Kageyama, Hinata, Yamaguchi, Tsukishima and Yachi spent most of their time either on volleyball or burying their noses on books.

Tsukishima had Hikaru, his so-called servant to teach him. "Oi busu (ugly), what does this word mean?" asked the tall blonde to the bespectacled girl beside him, writing notes on her notebook while chewing bubblegum.

Hikaru turned her head sideways to take a look at the word Tsukishima is talking about, "......stupid person" she plainly replied. Though it sounded like an insult, it was actually the real meaning of the words dolty.

Tsukishima's eyes squinted from hearing his servant's reply. "Are you mocking me?" he spoke in a deep scary voice, and glare the girl beside him.

Hikaru shook her head as usual, she's gotten used to Tsukishima's stingy and easily annoyed attitude after being his personal slave for a month now. "..... it's the actual meaning of the word, goshujin...." she replied and continued minding her own business.

The blonde rolled his eyes, "Well it better be busu (ugly)" he grumbled. That was their everyday study routine at the library or at the roof.

Yamaguchi had one of his classmates to tutor him. And fortunately it's a girl and the sweet boy has taken a liking to her kind and quiet nature.