🌸Juu-nana🌸

KOHARU

Monday

A whole week passed since the practice match with all of the club members. Every now and then, Hinata will come running to me inviting to play with them, but will get teased and scolded by Tsukishima and Kageyama for trying.

Also last Friday I was invited by the girl's Volleyball team's captain, Rindo-san to participate in a practice game with Shiratorizawa's Girl's Volleyball Team. It was a blast! I missed the intensity and the pressure of being in a match. Of course Shiratorizawa won, only by a point though.

It's finally the 10th of May and today's practice is a little different. All of the seniors who graduated last March were present.

"Ah, konnichiwa. Is there something special happening today? Even Suga-san, and Daichi-san's present" I asked as I walked inside the gymnasium.

"I'm here to Koharu-san!" Asahi-san retorted so I apologized.

"Hi Koharu-chan!" Suga-san walked up to me and held both of my hands. "You look pretty with your hair up!" he commented suddenly.

"Ah, arigatou gozaimasu. Yū also said that same statement to me!" I smiled widely at Suga-san. He even patted me on the head before I was suddenly pulled back by Kei and Noya almost simultaneously.

"Please stop touching Haru/Senpai" they both said with death glares.

Okay what are they on about?

What's with them?

Suga-san's eyes widened along with the other members when they did that, and they gave me a teasing smile. "Fufufu, I see what's going on~ Oi Daichi, it seems our manager has gotten herself some admirers"

Before they could even react at Suga-san's embarrassing remark I spoke and wiggled my arms out of their grasps. "They're just being childish. Now let go of me, both of you"

"Koharu, how's things going here? We haven't visited in a while and I'm worried about you-" Daichi-san started saying when he got cut off by a loud yell coming from outside.

It was Hinata and Kageyama racing, again. "Fu-" Daichi-san was about to yell but got cut off by me.

"FURUSAI KAGEYAMA! HINATA! I'LL KILL YOU IF YOU DON'T STOP!" I yelled across the gymnasium and they immediately stopped dead on their tracks, eyes on me.

"Sumimasen (Sorry) Haru-senpai!" they both apologized and continued walking growling at each other's faces. I shook my head in disbelief before looking back at Daichi-san and the others.

"It seems like I was worried for nothing" Daichi-san sighed in relief along with Asahi-san nodding in agreement behind him.

"Haru-chan even sounds like you Daichi" Suga-san teased earning a glare from Daichi-san.

"Shut up Sugawara!" yelled the latter.

As the rest of the boys flocked their seniors, I walked over to Kiyoko-san and Yachi-san talking to each other.

"Shimizu-senpai! Yachi-chan! Konnichiwa!" I greeted with a bow.

"Haru-senpai, konnichiwa!" Replied Yachi-chan.

"Oh, Koharu-san, konnichiwa." Shimizu-senpai smiled, "and please just call me by my first name" she added.

I nodded, "Then, Kiyoko-san! How've you been? We haven't seen you in a while"

The three of us started to walk outside the gymnasium as we chatted and discussed things about our personal lives and about the club. Yachi-chan was talking about what she's planning when she graduates when a question was suddenly thrown to me.