🌸Kyu🌸

KOHARU

Saturday

It's been a month since I saw Yuu that day, and it's been like that everytime he sees Shimizu-senpai and Tanaka together. Most days he will space out, other days he'll be so irritated that he won't talk to anyone except me.

Yes, me. I'm the only one he told me about what he feels about Shimizu-senpai. I wanted to comfort him but I am but a simple girl hiding my feelings for him too, so I have the right to be hurt when I see him like that.

I'm so hopeless when it comes to him that's it's getting annoying -_-

It's now the 1st of May, and I'm glad that it's Saturday. I will finally get to rest. No spikes, no warm ups, no more digs and other things I always do the moment I was selected to be manager. I can have a whole day for myself.

Well that's what I thought.

"Yo! Haru!"

"What are you doing here Yuu?!" I asked hysterically after I opened the door and he greeted me with a smile.

Kawaii-ja nai yo!(Cute-No it's not the time for that!)

"I just wanted to visit you, is now a bad time?" He said with pleading eyes.

Okay, my knees are going to shake.

This kind of cuteness should be illegal ughhh! I maintained my composure and cleared my throat. You can do this Koharu.

"Hm?" He said again with that same face.

-Can't.

"Mafuyu!! Yuu's here! Let him in!" I yelled as I ran back to living room.

"Eh? But you're already at the door Haru Haru!" Mafuyu retorted as she walked downstairs.

"Just get on with it!" I yelled back as I fussed where to hide, and finally decided to crawl under the Kotatsu.

What is he even doing here?

That twerp!

"Oi Haru, you know you're too big to hide under that right?" I heard him spoke and even grabbed my toe suddenly making me screech.

"Eeeeekkk!" and that's me. I sounded like a dying pig, probably because I was really ticklish at that spot. "What's with you! Tickling people like that!" I yelled as soon as I crawled out of the kotatsu.

And that was a wrong move.

O//////O

AHKKKK!

My eyes widened seeing his face was so close, I could actually feel his breath on my face. When I got out of the Kotatsu, I didn't expect that he was that close to where I was, I even slipped and fell over him.

"Ecchi! (Pervert!)" I punched him on the face then got up, feeling my cheeks heating up and my heartbeat running a thousand miles.

Making my way downtown-okay I'll stop.

But still!

What the hell is with this cliché scene?!

"Oi t-that's not my fault!" Yuu yelled recovering from what just happened.

"I don't care, you're still a pervert!" I retorted and rolled my eyes at him.

Just as he was about to speak back, Mafuyu walked back from the kitchen. In a the flash of an eye, we fixed the Kotatsu and sat like nothing ever happened. It'll be weird if she catches on.

"Ara? (Hm?) Why are you guys so quite when Mafuyu came in?" She asked confused before putting down the tray of juice she prepared on the kotatsu.

"W-W-What are you saying Mafuyu? We've been quite the whole time. Isn't that right Y-Yuu?" I stuttered and shot Yuu a glare.

He better save my ass or else I'll roast him alive!

"O-Oh! That's right hehe, we haven't spoke to each other yet" He said, also stuttering, clearly he's as nervous as I am.

I sighed in relief.

"Ah sou desu ne? (Ah is that right?) Then Mafuyu will leave you two here. Please have a nice long chat" Mafuyu smiled and excused herself. Our eyes followed her figure walking up the stairs, humming a weirdly catchy tone.

"*Sighs*" Our eyes met when after we sighed in relief. I gave him a look and rolled my eyes.

"That was embarrassing, why did that even have to happen?" Yuu buried his face in his hands, I can see his ears burning red.

"O-Oi! Stop thinking about that!"

"I'm not a virgin anymore" He started saying and peeked at me a little.

Eh?

Nani are? (What's with that?)

Should I punch him?

My mouth twitched into a creepy smile hearing his remark. "I said stop" 💢 I said, annoyed. He suddenly stiffened and sat properly.

I sighed to myself.

Seriously this guy.

"So? What brings you here?" I asked again with an irritated look on my face.

"Betsuni (Nothing in particular)" He said, looking away with crossed arms.

Is he sulking?

Pfft.

I can't laugh-

"Pwahahahahahahaha!" I bursted out and he looked flustered and more annoyed.

"Stop laughing Kyojin!" He suddenly said to me, I laughed even more when I heard how he addressed me.

He's like Kou-nii, now I really gotta annoy him.

I pretended to calm down, and looked at him with a teasing look on my face. "Pfft, Chibi" and with that, just like Kou-nii, he ran after me inside Mafuyu's house.

I dashed out of Mafuyu's house holding my slippers, Yuu running after me in full speed. He looked so determined to catch me so I picked up the pace and turned to an alleyway.

Since there were a lot of people where I ran off, he will probably get lost and leave me alone. I sat down for a second, trying to catch my breath.

"Oi Senpai, what are you doing here?"

I screeched when someone spoke. I looked up and saw Kei's face looking down on me.

"Oh it's just Kei-Scratch that! You scared the living daylights out of me!" I yelled standing up then punched him on the shoulder.

"Itte! (That hurt!) It wasn't my fault I saw you going in this corner" He said while rubbing the part I punched.

I started looking around Yuu. He should be far away from here and lost, so I sighed in relief.

"Were you hiding from someone, senpai?" Kei asked, probably weirded out .

"Bingo!" I just said and came out of the alleyway.

"And perhaps, is that someone, Noya-senpai?" He even followed. My eyes widened.

Is he reading my mind?

"No, I'm not reading your mind, if that's what you're thinking Senpai" He suddenly said making me even more surprised.

"Then how did you....?" I asked trailing off when he pointed behind me. Sweat trailed down my face, guessing who he just saw.

Please tell me it's not Yuu.

Please, not Yuu.

"You made me run around the whole market, you big woman"

I turned around and saw Yuu's sweating and tired figure.

I'm dead.

e n d o f c h a p t e r