🌸Nii-juu-san🌸

KOHARU

Still Saturday

"Can't we just talk here? There's no difference anyway" I suggested, Yū just frowned at me.

"Just come, idiot" he pulled me by the hand and dragged me outside to a more peaceful place. "So? What's so important that you had to drag me outside?" asked me.

Yū looked at me and put forward the paper bag he was holding while we walked to the gym earlier. "Happy Birthday Koharu" he smiled.

I hesitantly took the paper bag from him, "Is this for me? Really? " I asked peeking inside. "Wow, I thought you're a cheapskate"

"Shut up Kyojin! Just open it and you'll see" Yū replied, his hands now inside his pockets.

Now that I'm looking at him closely, that black hoodie looks so good on Nishinoya.

He looked rather handsome fufufufu

I slowly opened the paper bag, sealed with staples, and bought out an orange hoodie inside. My eyes sparkled seeing the color but I stopped when I saw the text written in front of it.

My eyes widened and looked at Nishinoya, written on his hoodie is the word 'Kareshii'. My mouth hangs open. "D-Did you like it?" Yū asked, scratching the back of his head.

"Y-Yeah! Of course!" I immediately replied, "But why does it look a lot like yours?" I wanted to make sure that this wasn't just a coincidence.

Yū walked closer and looked at me. "They're matching pairs" he answered.

"HA?!" I was shocked.

"You said you wanted one right? A matching pair with someone? So I bought this for the two of us" he smiled meekly and looked down.

"Thank you, Yū" I smiled and wore the hoodie.

"You're always welcome Kyojin!" Yū beamed and grinned.

"Oi Yū, I want to ask something" I called out again. I had to confirm one more thing, "Why is this written in front? What does it mean? Is it girl or.....?" I asked trying hard not to stutter.

"Girlfriend"

Eh?

Is this punk mocking me?

I would've been blushing hard if I didn't know him any better, so I gave him a chop on the head instead. "Are you an idiot, Chibinoya? Everyone's going to have the wrong idea, twerp" I hissed, a bit annoyed. Yū kept quiet after I said that, so I took that chance to wear the hoodie. "B-But since you gave it to me, I guess I'll wear it after all"

His face brightened up and looked at me with a smile, "WOAH! That looks so good on Haru!" he complimented.

"Well isn't that to be expected of me?" I replied, confidently when Yū started stifling a laugh. "Oi stop laughing Chibinoya!" and grabbed his collar gently.

"Pfft...!" He wasn't stopping.

"I'll just take this off, you're annoying me Yū" I grumbled and started pulling up the hoodie when he held it down. "What? You're laughing, and besides, they'd get the wrong idea if I go back wearing that"

Yū looked at me. "That's the point"

Hah?

I was dumbfounded for a few seconds, waiting for him to tell me that I probably have the wrong idea.

But he didn't.

The next thing Yū said surprised me the most,

"Please go out with me"
.
.
.
.
.
.
"N-N-N-N-N-NANI?!"