🌸Nii-juu-kyu🌸

KOHARU'S/Your POV

The clock's ticking echoed in the whole room, as silence ruled between the three of us. Mafuyu and Yu sat down on the floor next to each other, while I sat on my bed eyeing the two of them sternly.

"How many did you see?" I questioned, still pissed off that the two of them spent their whole free time looking at my embarrassing pictures back then.

As far as I can remember I had one picture there where I used Mama's make up on my face, looking like a clown. There's also a picture there where Ko-nii's volleyball accidentally hit my face so I passed out, and Mama took the liberty of taking a picture. There's also a picture of me when I was 4, taking a bath outside, butt naked. Why'd I even bring this along with me?I should've burned it back then or throw it in the trash.

"Mafuyu thought that since Noya noya is your boyfriend, then maybe Mafuyu should show him your childhood pictures..." Mafuyu started fidgeting with her finger and pouted while batting her eyelashes cutely.

Okay, that's too cute.

I sighed and looked over to Yū who's currently staying silent. "Oi you haven't answered my question yet Yū. I'll punch you" I warned, forming a fist with one of my hands and putting it forward. He looked at me with puffed cheeks, that actually looked too cute that I almost forgot about what they've done.

Yū got up from the floor and walked to me with the same expression on his face. I was actually intimidated so I started flailing my arms around, only to get my wrists held by Yū. "You know what I discovered when I saw your pictures?" he suddenly asked, his face closing in. Of course my darn heart started banging inside my chest like a wild beast, along with my face slowly heating up.

I tried to slap his face away like always but he held my wrist tightly. However the way he touched me is gentle which added to the reasons why my heart is hammering inside my chest. I had no choice but to answer his question, "J-Just get on with it and get away from me c-chibi" says me, mentally slapping myself for stuttering.

"I just discovered that you......" he looked me as a smile formed on his face, "my girlfriend, is very very cute"

I blinked, three times exactly before exploding.

(O///////O)

(╯ಊ╰)

"G-G-GET AWAY FROM ME!!!!!" I yelled and punched his face away from mine. I turned my back from them, trying to hide my red face, while also calming myself down.

"Hahahahahahaha! Noya noya got punched by Haru Haru!" laughed Mafuyu at Noya who's currently rubbing his cheek where I punched him. I actually felt sorry for doing that but I couldn't bring myself to apologize and help him.

"It hurts a lot kanojo-san! Why did you even punch me!" he retorted, crocodile tears from his eyes.

I turned around and yelled, still feeling my cheeks burning, "IT'S BECAUSE YOU KEPT BLABBERING NONSENSE!" says me. I'm such a tsundere, what the fck-okay sorry for cursing.

Yū stood up again before yelling back to my face, "I'M NOT BLABBERING NONSENSE KOHARU! I THINK YOU ARE REALLY REALLY CUTE AND VERY BEAUTIFUL TO BE EXACT!"

Okay that was the end of me. Another explosion occured inside my brain and heart. My vision got blurry and I started getting dizzy. I kept hearing Mafuyu and Yū's worried calls before I fell on my soft bed. I didn't faint. I'm not a princess to faint but I did hide under my blanket, rolling myself into a nice burrito.

How the hell would I face him? It's not fair. He always say things like that to me. I mean should I believe and let it fool me?!

I mean when the guy you like suddenly compliments you big time would you believe him?!