🌸Nii🌸

KOHARU

Friday

It was lunch time, and I never got to meet with Mafuyu yesterday and today as well, as I was dragged along by my long time idol that I adored. By Karasuno's amazing Libero, Nishinoya Yū.

Well, ever wonder why I came to like him? It all started a few years back in middle school. Mafuyu's brother was also in the volleyball team in his school and was up against Chidoriyama, Noya's school. I was invited to watch the match by Mafuyu, and so I came along.

He was always saying cool things to keep his teammates' spirits up. He's always smiling and those amazing receives that her does is truly eye catching. Although there's a lot going on with the spikers and setters, for some reason my eyes stayed glued on him. He's brimming with confidence in the back of the court, and that somehow attracted me. But that wasn't the reason I liked him in the first place.

After the competition, I stayed behind to wait for Mafuyu and her brother. I saw Noya practicing digs. I subconsciously walked towards him.

"Uhm, hello" said the little me.

"Oh hi! You want to play? Do you play men's volleyball?" He asked me. I laughed inside hearing his reply. He probably thought I was a boy, because back then I always cut my hair short since it was too hot and I dressed up like Kō-nii and Tomo-nii. No wonder he'd think that.

"I don't actually play, but can I try?" I said unsure whether I should accept or not.

"I'll teach you the basics" He replied with a grin.

He taught me how to serve, how to recieve, how to do digs and how to block. He basically taught me everything, but I couldn't seem to do any of it right. My arms started to sting and I got tired.

"I give up, I never got any of it right" I sighed, out of luck but instead he pulled me by my hand and did a high five with me.

"No one ever gets it right the first time. That's why we practice, so don't give up okay?" He said with a smile.

"Oi Nishinoya, we're going" He got called out by one of his teammates and so we started cleaning up our mess and exited the stadium.

"I had fun playing with you, um what's your name again?" I asked as we walked out of the gymnasium.

"Nishinoya Yū, you can call me Yū. What's yours?" He asked me this time.

"Haru, call me Haru"

And that's when I started adoring him and developed feelings for him overtime. I simply wanted to find him and thank him because his words at that time, gave me strength and hope whenever I was out of luck and motivation. It always saved me every time, and for that, I want to thank him.

"Oi Koharu! Koharu! Earth to Koharu!" I was shook from my thoughts by Yū shaking the soul out of me. I flushed bright pink seeing he's so close so I pushed his face away.

"What's wrong with you? Getting so close to people like that" I faked being weirded and grossed out but the inside me is celebrating and dancing banzai for being so lucky.