🌸Nii-juu-nii🌸

KOHARU

Saturday (Later that day)

"Yū? What are you doing here? And why are out of breath? Did you run or something?" I asked seeing Nishinoya's panting figure in front of my house. He didn't answer, instead, he just looked at me.

I frowned, my eyebrows furrowed. "Stop staring at me I'm going to kick you" I threatened but that didn't get across since he still kept his eyes on me.

After a few more minutes of him making me uncomfortable, he finally spoke, "Y-Yo Koharu"

My eyebrow raised with an annoyed looked on my face, "Wow, you stood there for 5 minutes first before greeting me? Are you mocking me? I'll punch you"

Yū laughed, "Hahahahaha! Well sorry, I was running out of breath." he replied. "Let's go?" he held his hand out for me.

"Hah? Go where?" I asked weirded out.

"Just come with me!" He chuckled and grabbed my hand before dragging me out of the house.

"Okay fine! Just let me lock the house idiot!"

Luckily I already took a bath and wore a nice set of clothes so it wasn't that embarrassing being seen by Yū today. Yū is wearing a simple black hoodie with a text on the front saying 'Kareshii', which either means boyfriend or simply a boy.

He looks handsome fufufu

I could stare at him all day~

I noticed that he was carrying a small paper bag in his other hand so I got curious and asked. "What's that? Are you giving that to someone?"

Yū looked at me briefly and nodded, "That person said that she wanted something like this so I bought this for her" he added with an evident smile on his face.

Must be Kiyoko-san. was what's running on my mind, when I heard his answer.

"Let's hurry up, give me your hand"

Being the obedient giant I am when it comes to Yū, of course I did as he said.

The two of us walked peacefully, hand in hand. It's always like this ever since he started walking me home, he would offer his hand for me to take it, and he never let go until we reach my house.

I'm trying not to give much thought about this, because I know if I get my hopes up, I'll eventually be slapped by the fact that I'm just his best friend.

What a sad life I got myself into -__-

It's annoyingly dramatic.

Wait, does Yū know it's my birthday today?

"Oi, Haru. You okay?" Yū stopped walking and turned around to face me. "You've been quiet for quite a while and it's creeping me out"

My mood worsened when he asked, "Why does that sound like an insult?" I questioned, annoyed.

"It's not! Hahahahaha!" He said chuckling, "So what's with the long face?"

Do you know it's my birthday today? is what I wanted to ask, but it will look like I'm desperately trying to tell him to greet me. "It's nothing. Where are we going anyway? If we keep walking that way we'll end up at Karasuno" says me trying to change the topic.

"I'm not convinced with that kind of answer, but just come along Haru Kyojin" he replied with an accompanying insult, so I gave him a head chop. "Ow! I was just kidding!" he winced and chuckled.