🌸Nii-juu🌸

KOHARU

Thursday

Thursdays are exciting days of a week, it makes you want to look forward to Fridays, that's why I particularly like this day.

"Ohayou Nishinoya-san" I greeted in a happy tone only to get glared at by him. "What's with that face?! I only greeted you Chibinoya!" I retorted, annoyed.

"I don't like it hearing you add an honorific to my name, it gives me the creeps-itte! (that hurts!)" he winced after I gave him a heavy chop on the head. I ignored his complains and happily walked towards my seat behind him.

"You called me Koharu-chan yesterday, so this is payback twerp!" says me and stuck my tongue out.

Settling down, I looked outside the window hoping to see a good view. But frowned because Yū's face is blocking it. "Why are you blocking the window? I can't see the sunrise, boke (dumbass)"

He smirked in a cool manner, "Don't you think I'm a much beautiful view than that?"

Well yes-

Where is this confidence coming from?

--___--

"No," I plainly replied and slapped his face away. "you're ruining my morning so move chibi"

I'm finally able to look at the wonderful view outside the window. The sun is just starting to rise and the way it's orange color filled up the sky slowly is what's completely mesmerising. "Beautiful" I subconsciously muttered.

"Yes, I'm really beautiful" Yū commented, and a frown formed on my face.

I glared at him and rolled my eyes "Shut up Chibinoya"

For a while, it was peaceful again, but it was ruined again by Nishinoya, calling out to me. He's sitting on his chair, facing me. "Ne Haru? (Hey Haru?)"

"What, you're going to speak nonsense again, Yū? I swear I'm going to kick you-" I was caught off guard when he asked.

"Is there something that you'd like?" It was completely different from what I imagined that he'd ask, so I'm surprised.

"I don't want anything right now, why?"

"Just think of something! Anything!" he persisted.

I thought of what he said before answering, "Hm, I'd like a sweater in pastel orange color. But, I'd also like to wear a matching one with someone!" I grinned at the thought.

Back at Kamomedai, I saw two first years wearing the same sweater with different pictures on it. It looked completely cute and I wanted to wear something like that too.

"Hmm, okay!" Yū replied shortly and turned around.

I tapped him on the shoulder, and he peeked over to look at me "Oi Chibinoya, why did you even ask me that?" I asked.

He shrugged, "No reason"

I frowned. Does he expect me to be satisfied with an answer like that?

"There has to be a reason! Come on, Yū, just tell me!" and started shaking him from behind.

The whole time he just shrugged and kept telling me there's no reason he asked that. He even started scribbling on his notebook just to ignore me. Soon enough, our classmates arrived one by one and it was time for class again.

"As you all know, our final exams are on July. You guys have two months to prepare for this so I'm expecting that every one of you will pass!" Sensei announced, expectant.