🌸Juu-san🌸

KOHARU

Tuesday

Because of what happened yesterday, I happened to hate Mondays more now. I came to school early again because I wanted to study for a bit. As I walked towards the room, I noticed that the lights are turned on.

Hm? Who could possibly be here earlier than me?

I peered inside the classroom and to my surprise,

"Yū?"

"AHK! BIKURISHITTA! (YOU SCARED ME!)" he screeched and turned around to face, one hand over his chest. I couldn't help but stifle a laugh.

"Gomen gomen (Sorry sorry)" I apologized half-assed because I wasn't really regretting doing that . Heck, I got to see that hilarious reaction! "HAHAHAHAHAHA" I laughed out loud on the way to my seat at the back row and settled down.

"Oi! Shut up Haru!!!!!" Yū yelled at the top of his lungs clearly annoyed by how loud I laughed.

"I'm sorry-hahahahaha-you looked so funny, I just can't-hahahahahahaha!" that was me laughing in between my words.

"Geez, you think it's so funny? I nearly fainted" Yuu retorted and sat down my table. He glared at me seeing how I was covering my mouth and stifling my laughter. "Yeah go ahead and laugh, Kyojin!" I can almost see smoke coming out of his nose when he said that.

"Okay okay I'll stop. Why are you so hot headed? It's still early" wiping the tears that came out my eyes from laughing too much, I asked.

"You're so annoying, Kyojin" he stated and crossed him arms. He's like a sulking child.

"Stop sulking Chibi Yū~" I teased and pinched his cheeks. He got more irritated when I started patting him on the head.

"I'm not a dog! Don't pat me!" he yelled furiously, but I ignored him and continued doing it for a few more seconds.

"Seriously, Haru...." Yū suddenly grabbed my hand that was on his head and leaned closer to my face. "I'm a man, so stop treating me like a child"

Usually, my heartbeat would've raced to the ends of the earth when he goes and say something like that, but instead I chuckled.

"You're a man? Hahahaha what a funny joke. Then then, show me what a 'man' can do" I teased him again, emphasizing the word man and this time he chuckled in a rather....sexy and teasing tone.

Inside my mind, I was regretting my decision to laugh at his remark earlier.

"What men can do huh? Well, for starters

....." his face slowly getting closer to mine. "a man, can do this"

My eyes widened, his face a few inches away from mine. His minty breath blew on my face before he finally...

*sfx : headbang*

"ITTE!!!! What's with you headbanging people like that?!" I yelled, furiously as I massages my forehead and yes your heard right.

He banged his head on mine. And it hurts a lot.

His laugh resounded the whole room "Hahahahaha! That was so hilarious! What are you getting wide eyes for?" he teased, "Ah! Moushikashitte (Did you probably think)....You thought I was going to give you a kiss?"

O////__/////O

My cheeks burned up as soon as he said that so to avoid getting teased any further, " Boke!(Dumbass!) There's no way I would kiss you!" I yelled and punched him on the face. He winced and continued laughing.

"Darou? (Right?) I was just teasing you Haru, why are you getting so worked up? Hahahaha" He stuck his tongue out. I rolled my eyes.

Well he's got a point.

"You get off my table, you're annoying me Chibi Yū" maintaining composure and making sure I wasn't flustered, I pushed him off my table.

He chuckled at what I did and started ruffling my hair. Seriously, is he doing this on purpose? Is he flirting with me?

Oh! I know why he's doing this. 'Cause I'm his bestfriend.

"You have pretty hair Haru" Yuu suddenly said.

"Nani? (What?)" I asked somewhat surprised.

"It's so long and soft. I thought that it'll be rough and frizzy!" he chuckled ruffling my hair more while I sunk down my seat, trying not to take this the wrong way.

Smiling, I replied. "Arigatou, Yū" Back when I was at Kamomedai, most of the students scoffed at my hair color because they think I look like an old lady.

Talk about disrespectful -_-

I was getting sleepy as Yū continued playing with my hair. Ever since I was a kid, I always liked the feeling of someone touching my hair or patting my head. It's been a long time since anyone has done this for me.

Well, I'm too tall for a head pat, unless I'm sitting down. My eyelids are slowly getting heavy, so I used my arms as a pillow and placed my head on the table. "O-Oi Haru, don't tell me you're going to sleep?" I nodded to Yū question and that was the last I heard before I slept.

THIRD PERSON

Haru's eyes finally closed, entering her sleeping state. Nishinoya pulled his seat closer and sat down, never removing his roaming hands from her hair. He liked the feeling of playing with it, it was soft like and smooth. Not to mention that Haru's hair smelled good.

"A-Ah what am I doing smelling Haru?" Nishinoya asked himself, flustered after he just sniffed Haru's hair.

His attention diverted to Koharu's face covered by a few strands of hair.

Her eyelashes are really long. Thought Nishinoya and used his free hand to remove the strands of hair covering the girl's face, he tucked it behind her ear gaining a better view of Koharu's feature.

Nishinoya had never taken a long look at Koharu, although she's a girl, she never looked like a girl to him. It was as if she's just a natural friend to Noya that he doesn't care if Haru's a woman or not. But right now, she looked different than usual.

Slated eyes, long eyelashes, a button nose and thin pink lips. Noya described every feature on her face, even her small beauty mark on the side of her left eye. She looks pretty feminine right now. he thought and continued to stare at her sleeping face.

"How come is it that I haven't notice how pretty this bestfriend of mine is?" Noya thought out loud, "I really haven't gotten a good look of her before huh? It's because you're so damn tall Koharu!" he added.

Suddenly , Yū remembered what Koharu said to him yesterday.

"I think the most effective way of forgetting Shimizu-senpai, is diverting your attention"

Noya looked surprised by what I said. "What do you mean divert my attention?"

"I'll get straight to the point. Find someone else to like, Yuu"

"Someone else to like huh?" Noya spoke to himself. "Would it be fine if that someone is you, Haru?" he asked the sleeping girl in front of him as if she'd give him an answer.

He sighed, and continued staring at her face.

"I'm so lame. Why'd I even consider her? She's so important to me....."

e n d o f c h a p t e r