🌸Juu-hachi🌸

KOHARU

Tuesday

It's Tuesday and I've been busy all day long trying to talk to Nishinoya Yū. He's ignoring me on purpose and I hate it so right now I'm tapping him on the shoulder.

"Oi Yū, why are you ignoring me?"

This is actually 10th time that I asked him today. He just kept on ignoring me, not even glancing at me when he arrived at the room, and it's annoying me when he's that quiet. Right now we're at the gymnasium , and he's still giving me the cold shoulder.

"Heeaaaaaddddd Chooooooopp!!!!!" yelling, I smacked him on the head, forcing him to wince and turn around.

"ITTE!(THAT HURT!) HARU KYOJI-" he stopped when he looked at me. "Leave me alone" he added and ran away from me.

Ow.

That actually hurt me.

Why is he acting like that?!

Moreover, did I even do something wrong in the first place?!

"Kageyama, why is he like that? Did something happen yesterday?" I approached Kageyama who's practicing his serves. He dropped the ball on the ground and looked at me with a weird expression on his face.

"I-I don't know anything Haru-senpai" he muttered. I eyed him.

"Really?" he nodded nervously and walked away from me slowly.

-__- Now I'm really convinced that they're hiding something from me.

Hours passed and practice had just ended. Everyone proceeded to the club room the change their clothes and get their bags. After doing so, they returned to gym awaiting Coach Ukai's announcement.

"You guys rest for the following days. We'll continue practice on Monday. That's our plan for the week. Thank you for your hard work everyone!"

Everyone started to walk out of the gym with their bags slung on their shoulders. "See you guys tomorrow!" I bid them farewell and proceeded to locking the gymnasium.

"Byebye Haru-senpai!" yelled Hinata, waving his hand.

"Have a safe trip Koharu" said Kinoshita and Narita before walking pass me.

"Haru-senpai, we're going on ahead" Yamaguchi chirped alongside Kei.

"Should I walk you home, Senpai?" offered Kei, surprising me and Yamaguchi.

I shook my head thinking that Yamaguchi will be going home alone if I take up Kei's offer so I refused. "I'll be fine, take care Tadashi, Kei!" I flashed a smile and continued locking up the gym.

For some reason I'm having trouble with this, and I'm getting creeped out since it's already dark and the others went ahead leaving me here all alone. "Just work already damn it!" I cussed under my breath and forced the lock but it didn't budge.

My back is starting to hurt since I'm crouching to be able to see it better. "Let me do it" says a voice behind me, my head instantly turned around in surprise.

Holy shi-

WHY IS THIS CLICHÉ SHIT HAPPENING TO ME RIGHT NOW?!

O//////////O