🌸San-juu-yon🌸

THIRD PERSON

Nishinoya ran faster than ever, until he finally reached the classroom. He opened the door and scanned the whole classroom, looking for the white haired girl inside the classroom. But he was too late. The girl was long gone, and the whole classroom was empty. The gush of wind blew the curtains away, as the rays of the setting sun illuminated the whole room.

Where is she? is the question that kept replaying inside Nishinoya's head as he ran inside the whole the school. Looking for the familiar white hair of the girl he likes. Why didn't she told me about that? She had it all wrong. Tch. All wrong.

The boy couldn't find her anywhere and returned to their room. He sat on his respective seat, in front of Koharu, thinking about where could she be. Is she at the gym already? That couldn't be. Her notebook was left open on the desk, and her bag was still here. Nishinoya placed his head on Koharu's table, using his arms as a cushion. He waited.

And waited.

And waited.

Until he fell asleep.

A few minutes later, he jolted awake. He frantically fixed his messy hair and looked around the room, seeing that it's already dark outside. Wait. Why are the lights turned on? he asked himself.

That's when his eyes widened, seeing the white haired girl sitting in front of him with a stiff expression on her face. "Haru" he called her name. The girl didn't want to let her emotions take over but she couldn't help but give a small smile. These past few days she hated how Nishinoya called her name over and over again. Haru hated how he's still like that to her when he still has feelings for Kiyoko-san. She didn't want to talk to him. Not until now.

A while back, Koharu had just left the restroom and unexpectedly received a call from Kei.

"Kei! Are you at the gym already?" asked the female, hearing sneakers squeaking in the background.

"Yes." replied the boy from the other line.

"Wait for me, I'll just go and get my things and I'll be there in a bit!" beamed the girl and was about to end the call when she got stopped by the blonde.

"Senpai. I need to tell you something." says the boy. "It's about Noya-san"

A lump formed in Koharu's throat, hearing Nishinoya's name, moreover, from Kei. It surprised her that Kei wanted to talk about him, when he knew all that happened, when he knew that she's still hurting because of him.

Koharu spent all of her free time together with Kei and Hikaru. They eat lunch together, go home together and even study together at the library. For a bit, she was able to forget about her heartbreak. She was thankful that Tsukishima stayed with her, but she was guilty at the same time. She never wanted to use the boy for her own good. She never wanted to take advantage of the fact that he likes her. She just wanted to forget everything that happened, and Kei was the one who was there for her.

It took a while for Haru to talk back, "Kei you know talking about him is taboo for me" she stated, voice cold as ice.

"I know Senpai. But please hear me out." said the boy, his voice really desperate.

Haru sighed, "Okay"

"I talked to him earlier. I told him everything you said to me Senpai. I told him your reasons for avoiding him. I told him what he did wrong." Tsukishima said, stopping for a bit. Haru stiffened in her place, hearing the blonde's words.

"You told him that....?" she trailed.

"Yes. I'm sorry Haru. But that's not the end of it. He looked confused Haru. He looked like he really wasn't aware of what he did wrong." says Kei.

"Well maybe he's lying haha" Haru forced a small laugh, brows furrowed.

"I think he's not." Tsukishima defended, "Noya-san's not like that Haru. Before we went our separate ways, do you know what he told me?"

"What is it then..?" replied Haru, expectant.

"That you have it all wrong. That you heard it all wrong." silence ruled after Tsukishima said that. "Haru, you know I like you. You know of my feelings. And I would do anything to make you happy. I don't want to see you make empty smiles and force laughs. I want you to be our happy-go-lucky manager again. But I can't be the one to fix you. I can't be the one to make you okay again. It's not me and it will never be me"

"Kei....I'm sorry" said Haru, feeling the guilt wash over her.

"Noya-san is the only one who can do that. So please listen to what he has to say. I look forward to seeing the two of you back your old selves again later. Bye Haru-senpai. I really like you" Tsukishima confessed for the last time.

Haru smiled bitterly, "Thank you Kei" before ending the call.

Now, sitting in front of each other. Their eyes meeting as silence ruled between them. "Yū" Haru called out. Nishinoya's eyes widened, because for the first time in weeks, his girl called out his name. He couldn't feel happier. "Did I really heard it all wrong, Yū?" she asked again, a soft smile plastered on her face.

Nishinoya nodded before smiling back at her, "Yes you did, Kyojin" he teased, feeling unbelievably happy that he's talking to his favourite person again.

"Then can you tell me all of it again?" said Haru.

Nishinoya heaved a heavy sigh, nervously he took both of Haru's hands in his, before kissing it softly. "I still like Kiyoko-san, Koharu. I admire her like before. But let me tell you this" he trailed before leaning in closer to Haru's face.

A blush slowly crept up on Koharu's face, trying her best not to slap away the boy's face in embarrassment because that would surely ruin this dreamy scene. "I, Nishinoya Yū, is a hundred percent, in love with you, Hoshiumi Koharu"

Tears slowly fell from Koharu's widened eyes, happiness surged inside her like flood. "Really? If you're lying I'll k-kill you" said the white haired girl.

"I'm not the type to lie Koharu." replied Nishinoya. "Would you be my girlfriend again? This time, no deals?" he asked, looking straight into her eyes.

"Of course, who wouldn't want that Chibinoya" answered the girl, tears still streaming down her eyes. Nishinoya wiped her cheeks with his thumb, before pulling her closer.

"I love you Hoshiumi Koharu"

"I love you as much Nishinoya Yū"

And finally their lips met. Their very first kiss.

Well, maybe the second time for Nishinoya.

e n d o f c h a p t e r