🌸Nii-juu-yon🌸

KOHARU

Monday

It's been 2 days since our deal, and how do I say this? Yū's actually getting the boyfriend role better than I expected. Though I told myself that I shouldn't really take all he says and do seriously.

Because our relationship, just hangs on a simple deal.

A simple deal that could end anytime.

"Ohayou Haru-chan-OW! IS THAT HOW YOU TREAT YOUR BOYFRIEND?!" yelled Yū after I gave him a chop on the head.

But nevertheless, our everyday routine never changed.

"Shut up Chibinoya! I haven't said yes to this yet!" says me who's currently tying my hair up.

"And you didn't say no too! Now let's go to school together Haru!" Yū grinned and put forward his hand, expecting me to take it.

Of course, being the softie I am, I took it. "Just so you know we are not official yet. You just took it upon yourself that I said yes. And why is it me though? There are a lot of girls at school who's probably your type" I grumbled, as we started walking slowly attracting a lot of attention again as always.

"Eh? Didn't I say that I enjoy hanging out with you?" he winked, grossing me out.

"Oi, stop that, I might lose myself and strangle you to death Chibi" I threatened.

"And besides, you're a lot better than those girls" he added, shutting me up, my face beet red.

I always falter when he says things like that.

Minutes passed and we walked in silence-okay, not in total silence since we're throwing insults to each other all the way. We reached the front gate of Karasuno and Jii-chan was there again, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Yo Nishinoya-kun! The party the other actually lead you two together! You really make a good couple!" he commented and gave Yū a high five.

"Yo Jii-chan! Thanks for letting us use the gym!" Yū replied grinning widely and raising our intertwined hands in the air.

O///////O

Of course I'm embarrassed so I just rolled my eyes at him while we passed.

"He's such a funny fella, huh?" Yū chuckled as we both headed to our shoe lockers and changed to indoor shoes.

"Yeah, and you two are getting along really well. As expected of annoying persons, you really click with one another" I replied, sighing to myself.

Fixing my shoes again, Kei walked in with Yamaguchi and another girl beside him. "Ohayou gozaimasu Haru-senpai (Good morning Haru-senpai)" he greeted casually and bowed.

She's the girl last time....I thought to myself, remembering her from last week.

"Oh! Ohayou Kei! Tadashi!" I smiled, replying back. Yū finished rather quickly and walked over to my spot.

"Oya, it's the first time I've seen you two with a girl." Noya teased, eyeing them along with the girl. "Haru, don't you think she's someone's girlfriend?" he nudged me trying to get second hand support.

"Well maybe, why do you care though Yū?" after I said that Yū walked off to a corner sulking, mumbling random words .

What's wrong with him? -__-

"Um, you have it all wrong." Tadashi spoke up, "She's not my or Tsukki's girlfriend. She's-" he got cut off by Kei.

"She's my servant" he answered nonchalantly as if it's an inevitable fact. "Introduce yourself busu (ugly)"