🌸Go🌸

KOHARU

Tuesday

It's Tuesday and class ended briefly because of a faculty assembly.

"Woah! Are you really 183 cm?!" Yamaguchi asked in awe and I scratched the back of my head embarrassed.

Don't rub it in so much Yamaguchi.

"Right?! It's hard to believe that you're Hoshiumi-san's younger sister!" Hinata exclaimed, also amazed by how I was towering over them.

It really is awkward when the topic's about my height. I don't know what to do or say.

Should I brag that I'm tall?

Or be shy about it like a normal girl?

Well I ain't normal sooooo......

Ugh.

"Wait, you're Hoshiumi-san's younger sister?" Kageyama asked surprised and I chuckled then nodded as a reply. "Seriously?! That's embarrassing, especially that you're a girl"

"You'll be a splendid player, do you play volleyball Hoshiumi-san?" Daichi-san asked.

"Please call me Haru, and yes I played before in Kamomedai's Girl's Volleyball Club" I replied earning a smile from Daichi-san.

"Ne Haru-chan, you're always at war with Hoshiumi-kun, am I right?" Suga-san asked chuckling.

"Always, he's always complaining about how unfair that I'm this tall and he's not." I said as a matter of fact, remembering how many times he ran after me inside the house after getting annoyed.

Sigh. I suddenly miss Kou-nii and Tomo-nii.

Right now we're at the gymnasium. Noya had invited me to come with him and said that he'll properly introduce me to the volleyball club members this time. And he did, look at what they all said when I came in.

"Koharu!" yelled Yū waving his hand at me with a big smile on his face.

And although I said to myself last time that if he wants me as a friend, I should just accept it, that way I'll be closer to him.

But isn't that too hard when he's always smiling at me with his perfectly white teeth and cute ass face?!

I sighed to myself and sat down.

It's been an hour since we arrived here and I've met every member of the team. Even the seniors who graduated and of course that includes Shimizu-senpai. I'm glad Noya didn't go off running when he saw her, at the very least I wouldn't look like an outcast again. As of now she's out with Tanaka-san guy buying snacks for everyone.

"Oi Haru, you okay there? You look tired" said Yuu while sitting down beside me. His whole face leaned closer to mine, so before my heart runs wilder I pushed his face away.

"I'm fine, it's just too much information when everyone introduced themselves earlier" I replied, he's actually draining the life out of me when he keeps looking like that.

I was deep in thoughts when something cold touched my cheek. "Eeeeeeek!!!" I screeched and looked up to see Kei with a teasing grin on his face.

"Geez! What's with you? That's cold you know? You surprised me, Kei" I retorted and he just laughed then smiled.

That's when everybody around us was stoned in their places. Even Noya who's beside me. "Uh?What did I just do?"

Their faces suddenly lit up like they were in bliss before answering, "Tsukki/Tsukishima just smiled~~~" They simultaneously answered, while Kei pulled a glare and a smug look to partner with that.

"Don't mind them Senpai. Do you want a drink?" Kei asked and gave me a box of chocolate drink, I accepted it hesitantly. "Do you like that drink? If you don't I'll go and buy one you like"

"Uh no, this is fine! But do you mind if I drink this at home?" I asked him and he looked at me confused. "I'm allergic to chocolate, sorry Kei" I admitted and he quickly took back the box from me.

"What do you like? I'll go and buy it for you"

"If you insist then I'd like strawberry juice please!" I replied with a smile. He nodded and turned his back to go and buy.

"Oi Tsukishima!" Yuu called out.

Kei turned around, "Hm?"

"You're buying drinks right? Buy me one too!" Said Yuu, Kei frowned.

"You want one too, Noya-senpai?" He asked, then Yuu nodded with a grin. So damn cute uwu. "Then buy one" Kei added shattering Yuu's smile, then left him with me.

"Oi Yuu, let's go. They're calling us over" I shook him out of his daze and dragged him over to where the others are. I saw Takeda-sensei with a small girl and another man next to him.

"Konnichiwa Hoshiumi-kun" said Takeda-sensei with a smile. I bowed as a response.

"Konnichiwa, sensei. Are you perhaps the adviser of the volleyball club?" I asked and he nodded before introducing me those beside him. "Ukai-kun, she is the one I've been telling you about. Hoshiumi-kun this is Ukai-kun, he's the coach of the volleyball club"

"Hajimemashite (It's a pleasure to meet you), Hoshiumi Koharu-desu." I bowed and he did the same.

"Ne Takeda-kun, are you sure this girl here is THAT Hoshiumi's little sister?" He asked confused. I laughed awkwardly since it's the same reaction as the other members earlier. "The height difference is huge!" He added getting second hand support and agreement from the others.

"Ne Yachi-san! You said last time that you were looking for a manager right?" Hinata approached the girl. "Isn't Haru-senpai a good choice?"

"I don't think we should bother her hehe..." The girl Hinata called Yachi answered nervously. Aw what a thoughtful sweetheart.

"I think so too" Daichi-san came forward and supported Hinata's idea, but the Coach Ukai and Yachi-chan still seems hesitant.

"Just so you guys know, Haru plays volleyball and is the ace of her whole team back in Kamomedai"

Right when Takeda-sensei said that, Yachi said gave me a piece of paper where I should write down my name to apply officially as a club manager.

"Yoroshiku onegaishimasu Haru-senpai! (Please take care of us Haru-senpai)" Yachi bowed and beamed a smile afterwards.

"Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu!" followed by the other members, Coach Ukai and Takeda-sensei.

Eh?

What's going on?

What?

"Now that we have a manager here who also plays volleyball, we'll do more practices than usual." Coach Ukai suddenly announced getting all the boys pumped up, even Yuu who was looking intensely at me and gave me a thumbs up.

Wait! Wait wait wait wait!!!! Isn't this going too fast?! I haven't even accepted this yet! Why do I feel like I'm being forced to do this?

"Wait, I never said I'd be a manager!" I tried to protest but everyone pretended they didn't hear anything. "Hey!" I called out then Yuu walked up to me and smiled.

"Do your best, Manager"

And afterwards, I spent the rest of my day conducting exercises and warm ups for them. Ugh......

e n d o f c h a p t e r

An early update!
I hope you like it! Please vote and comment if you may hehe (〃^▽^〃)!
See you all on the next update!

-N&N