🌸Juu-yon🌸

KOHARU

Tuesday (Later that day)

"Oi Haru! Oi! Wake up!" Yū's voice echoed as I slowly opened my eyes. He was staring at me, waking all of my senses. I sprung back up in flash and looked at him.

"Did I just fall asleep?"

"Yeah. Your droll almost fell earlier by the way" he teased, I punched him on the head embarrassed that he had to see me sleep like a log. "Ow! That hurts you know!" he winced.

"What time is it?" I asked looking around the room, and saw almost all of my classmates are here.

"8:13, sensei said that he'll come back at 9 to collect something. I wonder what's he's collecting though?" Yu replied, and sat down again on my table.

That's when I remembered, "Oi Yu?" he looked at me.

"Hm?"

"You did your takehome exam right?" His face grimaced when I asked, sweat suddenly trickling down his face. "O-Oi stop it with that face! Did you do it?"

Yū clasped his hands together suddenly and did the bodhisattva face he did with Tanaka a while back.

Pfft, what the hell.

"Stop making that face Yū! Start answering it right now, you big idiot!" I yelled at him and he ran to his seat and looked for the test paper inside his bag. I walked over to him as he rummage through his stuff.

"On second thought you're not big, just an idiot" I joked earning a death glare and a hiss from Yū.

"Furusai Haru!" He yelled, pissed off. A few minutes later, he finally found the paper and immediately put it on my desk. "Oi Haru, help me answer this"

I had the urge to tease him again, "Heh? The Manly Nishinoya wants a help from a little girl like me?" I said stifling a laugh, until it ended up backfiring.

"There's nothing little about you Haru. You're a giant-ITTE! (OW!)" He winced when I chopped him on the head hard, I smiled menacingly at him.

Crossing my arms and turning my back on him, "I'm so not going to help you answer that you disrespectful twerp"

"H-Haru! I'm not going to have a bright future without this!" Yū started shaking me, and so I faced him with an indifferent of smile I learned from Kei.

"Ah, sou? Ganbare jja fufufufu~ (Is that so? Best of luck then fufufufu~)" I replied and got back to staring out the window.

"I'm done for......" said Yū, and dropped to his knees. "Haru-sama, oshiete kudasai!" he pleaded and I'm quite pleased seeing him like that.

"Ara ara (oh my oh my) , is that the cry of anguish?" I gave him a teasing look as he looked at me teary eyed.

"You sound like Tsukishima Haru! What the heck!" He yelled. "It's so accurate, I find it creepy"

"Furusai! You want me to teach you or not?!" his face suddenly went from annoyed to a goody two shoes look. He even batted his eyelash.

"Oshiete kudasai Haru-sama!" He bowed down on the ground and I wasn't that tough to still ignore and tease him so I ruffled his hair.