🌸Juu-ichi🌸

KOHARU

Monday

It's Monday again, and I so hate Mondays. I don't feel like coming to school today, and I'm still remembering what Kei did last Saturday.

-///////-

Why did he even do that?

Did he have a fever or something when he did that?

Geez, I did not get enough sleep last night because of him.

It's 6 am right now, I just woke up and I'm on my way to make breakfast when my phone started ringing. Kou-nii's face lit up the whole screen as it continued ringing.

Aww Kou-nii~

I answered the call, "Moshi moshi, Kou-nii-"

"WHY AREN'T YOU TEXTING ME FOR AN ENTIRE MONTH?!" he yelled giving me quite a shock.

"A-Ah I forgot hehe, gomen Kou-nii" I made an excuse.

He's talking about how I message Tomo-nii once a week and he's probably jealous because I haven't sent him any messages. Hohohoho.

"Tsk! So! How've you been, Koharu?" He asked this time in a sweet and calm tone. He's really cute when he's like this.

"I'm fine Kou-nii, I've been doing great with my studies and I'm currently a manager for the boys volleyball club." I replied.

"Oh! Hinata is there right? What's he like?" He suddenly asked. As I expected, he's interested in Shoyo because of how tough their game last year was.

"Not telling you, you just have to wait for him"

"Tss, Kyojin" he teased.

"Oya oya, you're provoking me Chibi-nii?" at the other end of the line I can hear Tomo-nii's laugh when I said that.

"Shut up Haru! You too Tomo-nii!" He retorted, it's been a while since I last saw the two of them that's why his reaction is so much funnier that before.

"Kou-nii, are my socks still there?" holding back a laugh, I teased him again.

"YOU PUNK-" he started yelling again when I cut him off.

"I miss all of you, Kou-nii" the line suddenly went silent when I said that.

It wasn't long before Kou-nii replied with his Tsun Tsun attitude. "You can always come home anytime Haru. I-It's not like I-I miss you too or anything! Don't get the wrong idea!"

What a big Tsundere of a brother.

"Hahahaha! Thank you Kou-nii!"

"Oi Haru, you're not letting someone court you aren't you?" he asked suspiciously so I decided to tease him.

"Actually I am-"

"NO! YOU REJECT THAT GUY RIGHT NOW! YOU HEAR ME? HARU? ARE YOU LISTENING-"

"Byeeeeeeee" Then I ended the call. He must be so furious right now.

After talking to Kou-nii, I decided to take a bath. It was around 6:30 when I finished everything including making Mafuyu's and my lunchbox.

"Haru Haru, you're leaving already?" I turned to face Mafuyu who just woke up and is still rubbing her eyes.

"Nishinoya wants me to come to school early today, so I'm going on ahead. I've already prepared your bento, don't worry." I finished wearing my shoes when Mafuyu walked closer to me.