Too much

Is it enough? Is it too much? Maybe too little?
These thoughts always conjure up the most space in my head.
   I am the kind of person who feels too much or not at all. I don't know how,what or when. All I know is "THIS" is who I am.
    The problem is you always end up liking the person too much. Caring for the person too much. Loving them too much.The person doesn't necessarilly have to be a love interest. It can be anyone really.
  Contrarily, you might also not like or care for the person at all. You wont feel an ounce of anything for them. But, that's just it.You care or you don't give a single damn about them.
   Lately, I've come to realize that this is not actually a "You" problem. You, like the pure and innocent hearted person you are care for them deeply. But they always (well, 99.99%) oversee it. You still care for them and look after them. Then the day comes when they make you question your place and worth in their life. They make you feel guilty of all the love and care you showered them with. They make you feel small, so small that you doubt your existence. This really isn't a "you" problem though. It's a "them" problem.
   Its their loss that they lost you because you really cared for them. You gave them your all but "THEY" didnt.
   My point here is, It's never too much or too little. For the right people everything will be just perfect. You will surely doubt it sometimes but don't lose yourself amidst pleasing others. Because it's a road to hell.