Misery

People are curious. And, are often led to believe certain things to appease their curiosity.
They often mistake the good as the bad, and are more often then not, one- track mind. This, perhaps, can be looked upon skeptically, if it wasn't for some of their popular beliefs.
Take for example, the description of Hades. Or maybe, Lucifer. Both are defined as evil and as traitors. Regarded with the feeling of hatred. What we fail to see is the situation they were in. The hidden envy towards them.
   Hades was exiled from Olympus. But, he will always be blamed for it. We will never see that he was played by his brothers. We will never decribe him as misunderstood, because we fail to understand him.
He was kind too. He too, once had light in his heart. And so, he never escaped the underworld. But, as he lived there, the darkness caught him too. His heart got cold and bitter by all the madness in there. He turned evil and did wrong; but we fail to recognize that it was the betrayal of his own blood that turned his heart to ice. That made him into the man he was.
So why should he care about the Olympians when they threw him to hell? Why should he care what his lover's father thinks? And most importantly, Why should he offer help to them or cease Ceberus from harming them?
   You see even till the end, there was some good in him. Else, why wouldn't he unleash his wrath on them?
We, as humans fail to see the wrongs that we did to other. We fail to see the other side of the story  while going crazy over ours. Hence, Us leading ourselves to ultimate misery.