Pen or Sword?

Funny how a few harmless words can leave a drastic impact when connected. An impact so devastating that you can actually hear heartbreak.
All that nonsense about the sound of heart breaking being silent is just that "Nonsense". Its not that you can't hear it. You choose not to.
   Can you see it? Ofcourse, you can. You can see it in their sagged shoulders, their hard-tried fake smile, a smile which doesn't reach their eyes. In every movement that they do. But, do you see it? No, you don't.As long it's not the sound of your own. See? Selfish, aren't we?
   No matter who the person is and how hurt or not they are, they will still cut out the other's heart out calling it defense. Again, I call bullshit.
You just don't care.
  No one ever does. No one cares how their words would affect others. No one cares because once it is said and out in the open, nothing can be done. The cut has been made. You can try putting band- aids and all that. But, it'll bleed again when the gash is re-opened.

   Pen is mightier than the sword. Did you ever think why? Its because most swords kills you at once. It's over in the blink of an eye.
  But, words? Words kill you slowly. They kill you softly. They infiltrate your thoughts and compel you to keep thinking it over and over. And trust me, you will. You will keep hearing those word like a broken record till the moment you die.
   You think your words have no power. You think your words don't affect someone's life. It does.