🌸Yon🌸

KOHARU

Monday

Last week was a rollercoaster, it was one hell of a week. Not only did I got left out by Nishinoya for Shimizu-senpai, Tsukishima suprisingly has also gotten fond of me. I sighed and slumped myself on my table. I'm here alone in the classroom as I came very early. Thankfully, the guard of the school allowed me to go in and stay in my classroom.

I started thinking about what happened again last week.

Nishinoya just forgot that I was there, maybe I'm really meant to watch him from a far. I mean, if my existence is no more than a little, I'd rather not exist in his whole world.

That said, I will try to avoid him as much today.

Then I will find a perfect spot to watch him practice at the gym.

"I'm all set for today!" I cheered myself on and got up from my seat.

"Oh! What are your plans for the day anyway Koharu?" asked Noya, placing his bag on the side of his table.

Wait. NOYA?!

"Why are you here?!" I asked hysterically.

"Well I wanted to practice early, when I was on my way to the gym I saw our classroom lights turned on so I headed upstairs first. Good thing I'm not alone this early" He grinned and all of my sulking from yesterday disappeared in a split second.

"Well then, ohayou Nishinoya" I greeted him as casual as possible.

"Ohayou, Koharu. Can you come with me to practice? You don't have anything else to do right?" He suggested.

I do not want to go but I want to.

Ugh.

Oh! I came up with an excuse. Because if I agreed to his wishes again, I'd be involved with his personal life once more.

And it sucked.

Just like yesterday, and I do not wish to know anything more about you.

I just want to stalk-err watch you from a distance Nishinoya.

And so I commenced my scheme.

"If I came with you again, surely you'd leave me alone just like last time. " I rolled my eyes pretending I was mad.

Please take the bait and take back inviting me to come with you Noya.

"Are you mad about that?" He asked.

Well duh?

Just take the bait and change your mine, dang it.

"Anyone would be mad if they got left out for 10 minutes without an apology afterwards duh?" I said as a matter of fact and he suddenly fell silent.

His face brightened up, and I knew he had an idea. I sighed internally, why must it be so hard for you to get it?

Geez, Noya.