🌸San🌸

KOHARU

Thursday / Later that day

"Haru Haru! Who is this ikemen (good-looking guy) you brought with you?!" Mafuyu asked as soon as she arrived at the cafeteria.

Right now, I'm eating together with Tsukishima. He's been silently staring at me ever since we sat down, and I'm so uncomfortable.

"Hoshiumi-senpai, who is this person?" He asked and looked at Mafuyu.

"This is my friend, Kirisaka Mafuyu. Mafuyu, he's a member of the volleyball club, Tsukishima Kei-kun" I said and used an honorific, given that we just met a few moments ago so I wouldn't dare to call him Tsukki.

Although I personally don't like using honorifics, because without it I feel so much closer to a person.

And I cringe when I add "-chan" or "-kun" at the end of their names. Sorry.

"Oh! Shima shima? Mafuyu heard a lot about you from Sho Sho!" Mafuyu exclaimed as she sat down beside me. Tsukishima looked confused as much as I did, well anyone would if you suddenly have a weird nickname from someone you just met.

Mafuyu has been like that for years, she even weirded me out but I got to know her and we got along just fine.

"Sho sho? Who is that Mafuyu?" I asked and she waved at someone walking towards us. He's got a friendly smile on his face and is small in stature, and his hair is bright orange.

For some reason he reminds me of a mikan (tangerine). Kawaii. (Cutie)

"This is Mafuyu's friend in class Hinata Shoyo! Mafuyu prefers to call him Sho sho though!" She beamed while introducing the little guy to us.

"Konnichiwa (Good afternoon), Hinata Shoyo desu!" He offered a hand to me and I shook it with a smile.

He's so bubbly.

"I'm Hoshiumi Koharu, I just transferred here last Wednesday." I introduced myself.

Suddenly Hinata's face frowned when he saw Tsukishima.

"Eh? Tsukishima, why are you here?" asked him. "Perhaps, you're on a lunch date?" Hinata added teasing Tsukishima. Only to get head chopped by him.

Ow. That must've hurt. You're such a sadist Tsukishima.

"Will you shut up and just eat?" Glared Tsukishima and Hinata did as he said.

"Eh? You two know each other?" Mafuyu asked the same question I wanted and the two nodded.

"We're both members of the volleyball club!" Answered Shoyo and ate a spoonful of food again.

"So you're also a second year now Hinata-kun?" I asked starting up a conversation. I feel like he's a good kid, unlike Noya who left me alone yesterday.

I'm not sulking. Really not.

Okay maybe a little.

"Yup! I heard from Mafuyu that you're a third year so I guess that makes you my senpai!" He answered with a huge smile. He suddenly leaned closer and whispered.

"So what do you think about our Tsukki? Are you interested in him Hoshiumi-senpai?-Wait, your surname is Hoshiumi?" Hinata asked surprise and I nodded ,uneasy. "Are you perhaps, Hoshiumi Kourai onee-san?(older sister)"

The question is fine, the only thing I forehead slapped about is he thinks I'm older than Kou-nii.

Well given that he's a chibi and I'm a kyojin, it's a natural reaction.