One

Wait before we begin this tragic story I'm Niyah.Im 18 years old and in the 12th grade,this is my last year at South Atlanta High School.I wasn't raised nor born in Atlanta I'm from Dallas but after my dad died my mom wanted to move me and my Sister Gabby to Atlanta,were like 5 months apart but she always saying she older then me cause she more responsible and make better choices then I do but anyways let's get to the story.
*
*
*
*
"Mhm u think u slick over there looking at Daquan.Kaliyah said as she looked at me.

"No I'm not.I said taking my eyes off him just to look at her.

"U kno he wit Nicole right?Gabby said making me mug her.

"They on and off.Amber said eating her lunch.

-Daquan looked at me making me look at him before smiling and looking away.

"Kaliyah your mom is here to get u.The Assistant principal said coming to are table.

"Aight y'all.Kaliyah said getting up and walking away.

"I seen that.Gabby said making me laugh.

"Damn Gabby mind yo business.I said as we laughed and finished eating are lunch.
*
*
*
*
-I walked to my last class of the day that I didn't have to do nun In.

"Wassup.Nicole said stepping in front of me.

"Um hi?I said looking at her confused.

"I seen u looking at Daquan do u have a looking problem or sum?She said making me mug her.

"Bitch that nigga don't want u,u acting like nobody kno that u fucked the whole football team and that's why u have no friends cause your a whore.I said before stepping aside and walked into my class.

-I walked in to see Daquan on his phone while talking to his friends,I walked to my seat as Gabby and Amber smirked at me as I sat by them.

"Niyah can I have a word wit u?The teacher asked making everybody look at me even Daquan.

-I got outta my seat and walked over to the teacher.

"Yes Mr.Walker?I asked as he looked at me.

"Nothing serious yo math teacher told me to tell u that u got a A+ on your test.He said making me shake me head and walk to my seat.

"Hi Mr.Walker.Nicole said walking into the classroom.

"My teacher told me that I could come hang in here if that's ok with u.Nicole said making me Amber and Gabby roll are eyes.

"Um yeah take a seat.Mr.Walker said making Nicole walk over to Daquan and his group of friends.

"That bitch do too much.Gabby whispered making me look at her.

"U just now realizing.I said before laughing.

"Stop touching me damn.Daquan said to Nicole making Mr.Walker look at them.

"Is there a problem?Mr.Walker asked as Daquan got up and moved by me.

"Naw I'm good.He said before looking at me.

"Lemme invite u to my party tonight well y'all too.He said looking at us.

-I looked at Amber and gabby before looking back at him.

"We'll be there.I said looking at him as I felt Nicole looking at me.

"U betta.He said licking his lips before the bell rung making everybody get up.

"8:30.He said before walking off.

"Yep we going.Amber said as we walked out.

——————————————

New story🤫