Three🤫

"So how was last night?Gabby asked as we sat on my bed.

"It was aight we had a couple of drink and then watched sum Netflix before going to sleep.I said smirking while looking at her.

"So like y'all ain't kiss or nun?She said making me look away.

"I mean we kissed.I said smiling.

"Enough about me what about u and Luke?I said making me hold her head.

"I snuck him in the house and we watched Netflix until we fell asleep too.She said looking at her nails.

"Andddd.I said laughing.

"Well we had a lul sex.She said quietly as we heard the front door opened and close.

"Niyah and Gabby?Are mom called making us get outta the bed and walk downstairs.

"Yes?We both said making her look at us.

"I'm going on a vacation wit Darius for a month and I want y'all to be on y'all best behavior.She said making us shake are head.

"I sent money to both of y'all cards.She said as she went into her room and came back out wit her suitcase.

"Ok mom have fun.We said before walking up to her and hugging her.

"No company.She said making us look at her.

"Whatttt.I said before going back upstairs to my room.

-I grabbed my phone as it was ringing and it was Daquan,I picked it up and answered it.

"Come over.He said sounding bored as Rod Wave blasted in the background.

"Gimme a few minutes.I said before hanging up.
*
*
*
*
-I pulled up to Daquan house just to see him and Nicole arguing.

"Can u leave?!Daquan said as I walked over to him.

"So u really left me for her.Nicole said before crying and walking off to her car.

Hey babe.Daquan said kissing me.

"Hiii.I said as we walked into the house.

-We walked in his room as he closed the door behind us.I took my shoes off and my jacket before getting in his bed and got on my phone.

"What u wanna do today.He said smacking my ass.

"We can order us sum food and Netflix and chill.I said laying my head down and putting my phone on the nightstand.

"What u gone order?He said before his brother came in.

"I got sum Chinese food if y'all want sum.He said looking at us.

"Yeah nigga make us a plate.He said before Dre closed the door.

"Come here.He said making me get closer to him.

-He kissed me and put his hand up my shirt until he got to my bra.

"Mane Imma just put y'all food in the microwave.Dre said walking in making Daquan turn around and mug him as he walked out and closed the door.

-He looked back at me before laying me down.i kno we just made it official yesterday and already was ready to have sex.I watched as he slide my tights off,he slide my panties off.He looked at me as he started kiss my honeypot as we kept looking at each other,he begin to eat me out making me close my eyes as a moan slipped out my mouth forgetting his brother was here,so I bit my bottom lip as he licked and sucked on my honeypot.He entered two fingers in me making me try to push him away.

-Yeah we gone call that a honeypot🤣😂

"I'm finna cum.I said quietly.

"Hold it.He said as I threw my head back.

-I arched my back as he hit my G spot making me cum.He slurped up my juices and then looked at me.

"I told u to hold it.He said coming up to me and kissing me.

-He took the rest of his clothes off before ramming into me making me scratch at his back as he hit my spot right away making me moan.

"Be quiet.He said breathing on my neck making me close my eyes as he pulled my hair as he rammed in and outta me.I came 3 times before he started hitting my spots harder before pulling out,he came on my stomach making him pick a towel off the floor and wipe it and throw the towel back on the floor.

"Turn over.He whispered as I did what was told.

-He rammed inside of my making me arch my back and put my head in a pillow.

"Whats my name?He said whispered as he went harder.

"Daquan.I moaned wit my head still in the pillow.

"Bruhh stop playing.He said pulling my hair.

"Daddy.I said biting my bottom lip.

-God these back shots are so good I see why Nicole always came running back.He kept hitting my spot making me cum back to back until he pulled out as he came again.He turned me back down over and grabbed my neck as he kissed me.

-We laid there fa a minute before getting up and going to the bathroom.

——————————————

Ouhhh hold tf up❤️🤣