ThirtyTwo

Last chapter
Daquan POV
3 in the morning

"Aye can u help me.I asked walking up to one of the hotel workers.

"Yeah.She said smiling.

"My girl lost ha hotel card at the mall can u give us another one?I asked looking at her.

"Uh yeah what was the hotel number?She asked making me look at my phone and then back at her.

"1256.I said as Dre and his friends ran to the elevator.

"Here u go.She said handing me the card making me grab it and then wink at her.

"Hurry up nigga!Dre yelled making me walk away and go to the elevator.

-We got in and then put our masks on.

"Can't believe u really finna kill ha boyfriend,why u can't just let ha be happy?Dre friend asked making me look at him.

"Nigga I know u ain't talking and u did the same think with Tasha ugly ass.I said making Dre laugh as the elevator stopped.

-We walked outta the elevator and walked around until we found the hotel room.

"Nigga get the fuck back.I said turning around and looking at Dre friend as he was breathing in my ear and shii.

"Oh my bad.He said stepping back as I unlocked the door.

-I opened the door and we walked in the room-

"Go with the plan.I whispered making Dre walk up to the bed as me and his friend got closer to Monte and pointed our guns at him.

-Dre got Niyah outta the bed making her wake up as he held her.

"Mon-But before she could finish Dre covered her mouth making me start shooting him.

"U can stop now nigga we gotta go!Dre said as I Kept shooting him.

-I stopped and then walked over to Niyah and Pointed the gun at her.

"Every nigga that u fuck with gone die!I said before running outta the room as we heard sirens.

"We ain't got time to take the elevator go to the stairs.Dre yelled as we ran towards the stairs.

-We ran down the stairs and went out the closes exit before running into some police officers.

"Drop your weapons!They yelled making us look at each other.

"Run I'll do the time.I said quietly making them run the other way.

——————

Short!!!

Book 2 on the wayyyy