Twelve😯

"Get yo ass beat.Gabby said looking at the hickeys on my neck but she couldn't see the ones on my chest.

"I never seen Daquan not once give a girl a hickey not even Nicole.Kaliyah said shaking her head.

"U gotta be doing sum to him.Amber said making me laugh as we walked around the mall.

"Im not doing nun.I said smirking as Nicole and her girls walked up to us.

"U getting a lul fat u kno Daquan don't like fat girl.She said laugh.

"Haha that shit funny asf.I said mugging her.

"Wait Nicole are those hickeys?One of the girl's said.

"She gotta be cheating cause Daquan don't give girls hickeys.She said all nervous.

"Imma tell him u cheating on him.She said making us laugh.

"Have fun he ain't gone believe u she wit him every day and night.Amber said before we walked off.

"Spring break about to be lit we Finna fight a lot of hoes.Amber said as we got to the food court.

"We got four more days bitch.Gabby said getting lit.
*
*
*
*
"How come u never gave me a hickey?Nicole said as I got outta the car.

"Mann u always tripping u want me to put my hands on u so u can go run to the coaches or sum.He said getting in ha face.

"This how u treat me now she ain't even met yo family.She said making him laugh.

"Yes she did and they like her more then they liked u and I'm Damn sure my mom and pops would have too.He said before walking away.

-I laughed before grabbing all the bags and then Daquan drink and his food.I closed the door and locked it before walking up to the front door and opening it and closing it behind me.

"Hey Dre and Channel.I said before head towards Daquan room.

-I walked in to see him sitting on the bed looking at the tv.

"U never texted me what u wanted so I got u your regular from chick-fl-a.I said sitting his drink down on the nightstand and handing him his bag of food.

"Thank u babe.He said looking at me as I sat down on the floor.

"What's all that stuff fa?He said as I pulled clothes outta the bags.

"Today and sum stuff fa spring break.I said looking at him as he ate.

"What's today?He said looking at the tv.

"Nun we just going out.I said before grabbing my phone.

"Where?He asked making me look at him and mug him.

"I don't kno Kaliyah picking a place.I said looking at my phone.
*
*
*
*
"So u feeling yo self?I said as he looked at his self in the mirror.

-I took a picture of him making me laugh.

"Damn I'm fine.He said looking at the picture before laughing.

"Can u bring me my pants?I asked as he walked out

"Here.He said handing them to me.

-I put my pants on and walked outta the bathroom,I grabbed my shoes and went to sit on the bed.

"What is this?I said looking at the tv as I put my shoes on.

"The Player's Club.He said as I tied my shoes.

He said as I tied my shoes

-Niyah Outfit-

-I looked at my phone as it started going off making me get up and grab it.

"Hello?I said answering the phone.

"We outside.Kaliyah said into the phone.

"Aight.I said before hanging up and putting my phone in my back pocket.

"Gimme a kiss.Daquan said making me walk over to him and give him a kiss.

——————————————

Hello😅