Nine😋

-I fell Asleep in all my classes making me get in trouble in all them,it was now lunch and I was sitting wit the usual people.Amber,Gabby and Daquan and his crew.They could tell sum was wrong wit me cause I didn't feel like eating I just laid my head down.

Daquan POV

-Gabby looked at me and then back to Niyah.

"Talk to her.She said as I read her lips.

"Niyah Whats wrong?I said looking at her.

"This pregnancy shit not fa me.She said quietly.

"I promise we gone get through this together.I said rubbing her stomach.

-She put her hand on top of mines before before this bitch Nicole walked over.

Niyah POV

-Nicole walked over making me and Everyone else roll are eyes.

"Did u have fun wit me last night.She said tryna be petty.

"Wait babe wasn't I in the bed wit u last night?Daquan said looking at me as I shook my head.

"Wassup wit ha?Nicole asked making me look up at her.

"Mind yo fucking business before I punch u in the mouth again.I said changing my whole mood.

"Babe chill.Daquan said as everybody started laughing as Nicole walked away.

"I got yo favorite Carmel frappe and large fries.Dre said handing me the bag and my drink.

"Thxs.I said lookin at him as he sat down at the table.

"Why u ain't tell me to go get u sum food?Daquan said sounding like he was catching a attitude as he looked at me.

"I ordered it and all he did was go pick it up.I said eating my fries.

"Is that a problem?I said looking at him.

"Naww.He said as the bell rung.
*
*
*
*
"We have a new student her name is Sofia.Mr.Walker said as the boys looked at her and then started whispering but Daquan he could not stop looking at her until his boys tapped on him.

"Hello.She said walking over to us.

"Um welcome Sofia u can sit by me.Gabby said as I just looked at her.

"Niyah?Channel said making me look at her.

"I'm sorry Heyy Sofia.I said giving her a fake smile.

"Y'all Who is he,he keep looking at me?She said blushing as she looked at Daquan making me close my eyes and lay my head down on the table.

"That's Daquan and he taking.Gabby said as they all looked at her.

"Well his girlfriend must not be cuter then me if he keeps looking at me.She said making me look at her as she looked back at me.

"What?She said lookin at me and then At gabby,Amber and channel.

"That is his girlfriend.They said pointed at me.

"U lucky she ain't attack yo ass yet!Gabby said roll her eyes at her.

"U the new girl and already finna start a lot of mess.Channel said mugging her.

"And bitch u not cuter than nobody at this table.I said before smiling at her.
*
*
*
*
"Babe we got 30 more minutes come sit on a nigga face or sum.He said Making me giggle.

"I just got outta the shower.I said walking outta the bathroom wit my bra and panties on.

"Maybe Sofia can since u couldn't take yo eyes off her.I mumbled.

"I was looking u acting like I was touching or kissing her or sum.He said looking at me as I got dressed.

-Once I got dressed I sat on the bed and put my shoes on.As he finally started getting dressed.
*
*
*
*
"Auntie Lisa this Niyah my girlfriend.Daquan said as she looked at me.

"As long as she ain't nothing like that Nicole girl then welcome to the family.The lady said before hugging me and then hugging Daquan.

"There Go my granny baby.I guess Daquan granny said as we walked over there.

"Hey granny.He said hugging her and then kissing her on the cheek.

"You and your brother need to stay strong and always stay close to each other.She said before looking at me.

"She's pretty Who is she?She asked making me smile.

"This is Niyah my Girlfriend.He said lookin at me and then back at her.

"Hello.I said as she pulling me into a hug.

"Take care of him and don't let him go back to that Nicole girl.She whispered in my ear as we laughed.

"I heard that.Daquan said as he smiled showing his braces.

"Well Dre is over at the table wit Channel already making there plates.She said before walking off.

--------——————————————

Ouhh she met them family

Yep she the one 😂