Nineteen

-I got outta the car and walked up to the front door to see this box,I picked it up as Daquan looked at me.

"What's that?He said opening the front door.

"I don't kno it got my name on it tho.I said walking in the house and closing the door behind me.

-I went upstairs and walked into our room,I went to my side of the bed and looked at the box before opening it.I grabbed the letter outta the box and opened it.

Don't ask me how I got yo address cause I got it from your friend u was wit at the mall.U never texted a nigga so I decided to buy u a lul gift hope yo nigga don't trip but meet me at the park when u got time to lemme see u,I'll be There til 12:00 o'clock in the morning.

From:Monte

-I pulled out the three Chanel purses outta the box.

"Who it's from?Daquan said looking at the Chanel purses

"My mama.I said before ripping up the letter.

"Oh why u ripping up the letter.He said as I closed the box and looked at him.

"Babe what u trippin for?I said still looking at him.

"I mean cause u got it from yo mama why u ripping up the letter?He said as I ignored him.

"What u tryna eat?He said walking into the bathroom.

"No-I said before he interrupted me.

"Yo ass bet not say nothing cause u eating.He said coming outta the bathroom.

-I rolled my eyes and walked outta the room and went to Ava room to see her looking at the tv,I picked her up as she looked at me and smiled.I walked outta the room and brought her in the room wit me and Daquan.Daquan was In the bed on the phone as I sat Ava on him making her start smiling and laughing.

"Yeah thats ha.He said to whoever he was talking to.

"Whenever ha mama ain't gone care.He said as I looked at him confused.

"Who u talking to?I said making him mug me.

"Aight Imma call u back.He said before hanging up.

"Whats yo problem?!He said as I rolled my eye.

"U my problem.I said picking up Ava and getting outta the bed.

"Where u going?He said as I walked outta the room.

"To talk to another nigga and might just let him meet my daughter.I said as he came downstairs as I walked into the kitchen wit Chanel and Gabby.

"What y'all cooking?I asked as Daquan looked at me.

"Nachos.Chanel said making me shake my head.

"Give Chanel Ava.Daquan said into my ear as he grabbed my waist.

-Gabby looked at me as Chanel grabbed Ava from me.........
—————-