Ten😉

5 weeks later

-I haven't talked to Daquan since I seen him at the Mall wit that Sofia girl,he calls me back to back and even come to the house just to get told that I'm not here.

"Have u talked to Daquan yet?Gabby asked as she stood at my door.

"Nope.I said looking at the tv while eating my pizza.

"Don't get mad but I let him in.She said before walking away before Daquan walked in.

"Why u haven't been answering my phone calls.He said closing the door behind him and dropping his bag on the floor.

"Do I have to?I asked as I looked at him and back at the tv.

"So u think I'm playing wit u.He said as I closed my pizza box and moved it to the side.

-He walked over to me took my blanket off me as I just had my bra and panties on.He started to take his clothes off before getting on top of me.

"Daquan?I said lookin at him as he ignored me.

-He pulled off my panties before slamming inside of me and going deeper then usual.

"Daquannn.I moaned his name as he ignored me.

"B-babe slow down I'm about to cum.I said but he still ignored me.

-He went even deeper making me cum.

"It's too deep.I whined as he continued to fuck my shit up.

"Tell me u not gone leave me.He said making me roll my eyes.

"I'm not gone leave u.I said as he threw his head back.

-He pulled out as we came together,I laid back tryna catch my breath until he rammed back inside of me.

"Ba-be.I said tryna push him away but he grabbed my hands and pinned them down making him go faster.

"Fuck.I screamed as I came hard and he pulled out and came too.

-He flipped me over went down and started eating me out from the back,licking and sucking on my honeypot constantly hitting my g spot,he gripped on one of my titties as I tried to run but he pulled me back.

"Daquan I quit.I said as I came and he slurped up my juices.

"U gone start answering the phone every time I call u?He said lookin me in my eyes as he came up to me.

"Yess.I said still tryna catch my breath.

-He kissed me before getting up.
*
*
*
*
"We gone play never have I ever.Gabby said as everybody sat down in the living room.

"Ight.Everybody agreed as I sat on the floor drinking my wine while looking at my phone.

"Niyah u playing?Amber said making me shake my head yeah and put my phone down.

"Ight I'll start it and this one fa the girls.Channel said making me roll my eyes.

"Never have I ever got eating out from the back.Channel said making Amber gabby and Sofia laugh.

"Have.Me,Amber,Gabby and channel said.

"That's what y'all doing now?Sofia said lookin at the boys as they laughed.

"Never have I ever came more then two time during sex.Gabby said making me laugh.

"Have.Everybody said except Sofia.

"Can we play a different game or let's watch Netflix.She said making everybody laugh before agreeing.

-I went to the wash room to get my cover outta the dryer,I came back just to see Gabby and Sofia arguing about what movie to put it on.

"Bitch shut yo scary ass up we watching Candyman.Gabby said before putting it on and going to get extra covers.

"I laid on top of Daquan and made sure he had the cover on him before laying on his chest as he put his hands in my shorts.

"Where my blanket at?Sofia said as she was the only person on the floor.

"Ion think Niyah gone let u use her Victoria secret blanket so I ain't bring it,but here u can have this paw patrol blanket.Gabby said throwing the blanket at her.
*
*
*
*
-I woke up still on top of Daquan we was still on the couch as everybody else was too,but not Gabby and Luke.I heard a loud ass moan from upstairs making me laugh.I looked at Daquan as he was still sleep wit his hands still in my shorts.I started dry humping him making him groan in his sleep.I laughed and stopped as he gripped my ass.I grabbed my phone and got on it for a few minutes before seeing Gabby and Luke walk downstairs.

"Y'all nasty.I said before laughing making Gabby give me the middle finger as they sat back down on the couch.

"Gabby can u make me sum French toast please.I said lookin at her as she rolled her eyes and got up.

"Might as well make everybody sum.Luke said making her shake her head.

——————————————

If I, if I let you know
You can't tell nobody
I'm talkin' 'bout nobody
Are you responsible?
Boy I gotta watch my back
'Cause I'm not just anybody
Is it my go? Is it your go?
Sometimes I'm goody-goody
Right now naughty-naughty
Say yes or say no
'Cause I really need somebody
Tell me are you that somebody?