TwentyTwo🌞

-I woke up and looked around before I realized I was in the hospital.

"Good morning!A Doctor said as I looked over at her.

"Nooo don't do that.She said as I tried to sit up making me sides start to hurt worse.

"So we have sum good news and probably bad news.She said frowning.

"Which one first?She said looking at me.

"Good.I said before looking at the window.

"The good news is that your pregnant and it's a healthy baby boy.She said as I looked back at her.

"That's not fuc-I said Before stopping myself.

"Mmm the bad news is that if u get hit in your ribs again sum of your bones are gonna break they're already bad right now.She said making me roll my eyes.

"When can I leave?I said looking at her.

-She looked at her papers in her hand before looking at me.

"We was just letting u heal but u could leave today if your sisters come back.She said before I laid my head down.

-She walked outta the room and closed the door behind her,I heard something start ringing making me look over to see my phone,I slowly reached over and grabbed it before looking at it.Damn 100 missed calls from Daquan.

"U ready to go?I heard Daquan say making me shake my head no as I closed my eyes as I started to cry.

"Niya are u-I heard Channel say before stopping.

"Y'all thought I wasn't gone find y'all?He said as I opened my eyes and looked at channel.

-She walked up to me before wiping my tears and pushing the emergency button making a alarm go off. The Doctors rushed up in the room before the lady looked at Daquan.

"Only family members u gotta leave.She said as Daquan looked at me.

"Imma be waiting for u outside.He said before walking off.

"Are u ok?The Doctors asked.

"Yeah she needs help getting outta the bed.Channel said before the doctors helped me outta the bed.

-Channel handed me my clothes making me go in the bathroom and change before coming back out.

"Can u hand me my phone.I said making her grab my phone and hand it to me as we walked outta the room.

"Where is Ava?I said as we walked passed the front desk.

"In the car-She said before stopping as we walked outside to see Daquan and Gabby arguing over Ava while Ava watched.

-I ran over and picked up Ava making Daquan and Gabby stop and look at me.

"So who u coming wit?Daquan said looking at me.

"Niya come on he's abusing u and we all kno it.Gabby said making me look at him.

-Daquan walked up to me as Gabby did too.

"Niya I promise imma do better,look we can move to have are own space,Ava gone be good and we can get married one day.He said grabbing my face making me look at him.

-Shots went off making Gabby and Chanel duck and Daquan grabbed me and Ava.

———-
——————-

Hi🤣🤣