Thirteen😖

-Me,Amber and gabby walked into Daquan house as Kaliyah was outside on the phone with ha parents.

"U hear that?Amber said looking at me weirdly as I went inside the kitchen.

"Bitch them sum moans.Gabby said looking at me as I pick up a knife outta the kitchen.

"No Niyah put the knife down.Gabby said quietly.

-I ignored her and walked outta the kitchen as they followed me to Daquan room as the moans was louder.I tried to open the door but it was locked so I unlocked it wit the knife and opened the door just to see Nicole and Daquan In the bed.

"But I thought u was done wit her.I said looking at them.

"Mane u can fight her or whatever just gimme the knife.Kaliyah said as we walked into the room.

-Nicole got off the bed and started putting on her clothes and tried to leave but I grabbed her hair and threw her to the floor.

"Nahh bitch u ain't leaving.I said looking at her.

"He don't want u.She said making me close my eyes before opening them and looking at her.

"U talk to fucking much fa me I'll kill yo ass right here on his floor,u keep saying he don't want me he don't want u but u keep forcing yo self to try to get back wit him.I said pointing the knife at her.

"Kill me then bitch!She said mugging me.

"No.Gabby said taking the knife from me.

"Can't kill me now.She said making me finna punch the shit outta ha but Daquan grabbed me.

"Bye Nicole.He said making her roll her eyes and get up and leave.

"Wow Daquan.I said before pushing him off me.

"Bit-Niyah bro chill the fuck out.He said looking at me.

"I kno u wasn't finna call ha a bitch.Gabby said making me shake my head.

"He bet not cause my hands ready.Kaliyah said putting her hair up.

"Can we just sit down and talk?Daquan said making me look at him.

"Talk about what how u just cheated on me wit a bitch u broke up wit in front of my face and told me u ain't want no dealings wit ha?I said mugging him.

"Let's go.Amber said making them walk out as I followed behind them.
*
*
*
*
"U can stay in the car I just need to go get my stuff.I said looking a gabby before getting outta the car.

-I walked up to the front door and knocked on it,Dre opened the door letting me in.I walked to Daquan room and opened the door,I walked in to see him sitting on the bed wit his head in his hands.I started grabbing my stuff making him look at me.

"So u leaving me?He said looking at me.

"I ain't say all that we just need sum space right now.I said not looking at him.

"Oh u want sum space,sleep on the other side of the bed then.He said still looking at me.

"If that's not enough I'll go to the guest room fa a couple of days.He said as my phone started ringing.

"Babe didn't u say u was never gone leave me?He said making me shake my head as my phone kept ringing.

"Babe talk to me.He said getting up and walking towards me.

-He grabbed me and looked me in my eyes making me drop my things.

"Im not.I said making him smirk before kissing me.

"Tell ha u staying.He said as my phone kept ringing.

-I picked up my phone and answered.

"Finally u answered the damn phone.She said sounding mad.

"U can leave.I said looking at Daquan.

"I knew this was gone happen.She said before I hung up.

——————————————

😅🥰🤪😋🤨

I'm not worried about correcting my words so sorry 😐