Four☺️

"Daquan ion wanna get up.I said in my sleep.

"Babe come on we finna go get sum breakfast Gabby brought u sum clothes and stuff.He said making me turn the other way.

"Come on get up.He said kissing on my neck.

-I woke up and wiped my eyes before looking at him. I got outta the bed and grabbed the bag and went inside the bathroom.
*
*
*
*
"I heard y'all I had to turn the tv up.Dre said making me laugh as Daquan hand rubbed my thigh.

"Here's your apple juice.She said looking at me.

"And here are y'all Orange juice.She said pulling out her tab.

"Y'all ready to order?She said looking at us.

"Um yes can I get the Southern Fried Chicken and Waffles.I said as she wrote it down.

"Can we get the Biscuit Plate and the Shrimp and Grits.Daquan said as I pulled out my phone.

"I'll be back wit y'all four.She said before walking away as I strolled on Instagram.

"What we doing today?Daquan asked Dre.

"Shii this bad bitch I been fucking wit throwing a big ass party at the club

"Mane on a Sunday?He said shaking his head.

"I bet that hoe gone be lit.He said making Daquan look at me as I was quiet.

"I might come fa a lil bit.He said as are food came.
*
*
*
*
-I woke up and looked at the clock and it was 8:30 at night.I was in Daquan bed and the house was quiet.I got outta the bed and grabbed all my things,I put my shoes on and walked outta the room.I walked to the front door and walked out but then walked back in,I went to the living room and grabbed the house key off the coffee table before walking back to the door and walking out.
*
*
*
*
-Amber and Gabby looked at me as I ate my lunch.

"What?I said looking at them.

"Soooo what happened?Amber asked making me shake my head and look at Daquan who was smiling at another girl.

"We had sex.I said making them look at me shocked as I looked at them and laughed.

"How was it?Gabby asked me making me mug her.

"What kind of question is that but it was.I said before rolling my eyes to the back of my head making them laugh.

-My phone went off making me look down at it.

Daquan😍
So u not gone speak🤨

-I left him on open making him look at me as the bell hung making everybody get up and head to there class.
*
*
*
*
-I walked into my last class and Daquan looked up at me before his homeboy showed him sum on his phone.I went over and sat wit Amber and Gabby and the girl Daquan was talking too she must've been new.

"And who is She?She said looking at me.

"That's my sister Niyah,Niyah this is channel.She said as I looked at her.

"Heyy Niyah.She said smiling.

"Heyyy channel.I said smiling before looking down at my phone.

Daquan😍
So u really not gone speak😒

Niyah😍
Wasn't u just smiling and talking to anther girl at lunch🤔

Daquan😍
Wasn't u just talking to a nigga in the hallway😶

Niyah😍
Gabe is a friend and he's gay😐

Daquan😍
And channel just a friend and she's Dre girlfriend🙄

Niyah😍
I didn't kno😒

Daquan😍
Now u kno👌🏽

"Her full attention is in her phone.Channel said laughing.

"Oh soory.I said looking at her.

"Your good.She said before I felt somebody breathing on my neck.

-I turned around to see Daquan making me smirk cause that shit was turning me on.

"Daquan Stop.I said making him laugh.

"Wait y'all kno each other?Channel said looking at us.

"Yeah this my girlfriend.Daquan said as the teacher walked back in.

"Ohh cool.She said before looking back at her phone.

"Come to my house later.He whispered in my ear and grabbed my neck before letting go.

——————————————

Niyah and Daquan

Enjoy

I like to run the street 'til it's dark out
And then come home and blow your back out, I hope that's okay❤️😍