TwentyThree

2 hours later

-I just woke up and realized I was in a car wit Daquan.

"Daquan where are we?I said as he pulled up to this house in the woods.

"Why u questioning me?He said looking at me.

"Where is Ava?I asked ignoring the fact that he don't wanna be questioned.

-He looked at me stupid before getting outta the car.I watched as he knocked on the door before coming back to the car and getting in.A teenage girl walked outta the house and walked up to the car wit bags in her hand,she got in the car and pulled out her AirPods.

"Brianna this Niya my Babymama Niyah this my stepsister Brianna.He said making Brianna look at me.

"Hey Niya.She said making me look at Daquan.

"Hey Brianna.I said as Daquan pulled off.

"Where's my niece?She said making me scratch my head.

"I was wondering the same thing.I said making Daquan look at me.

"At yo mama house.He said making Brianna shake her head before putting her AirPods back in her ear.

2 hours later

"Brianna u can go in the house we be back.Daquan said making Brianna grab her things and get outta the car.

-I turned the radio up and sat back in my seat.Daquan turned the radio down as he pulled off and sped up the car.

"What u thinking about?He said looking at me before back at the road.

-I ignored him and got on my phone before he snatched it outta my hand.

"Why do u like playing with me?He said grabbing onto his phone.

-I looked at him and realized that he had a gun in his lap.

"U gone shoot me?I asked looking at him.

"Naw I ain't gone shoot u.He said licking his lips.

-He pulled the car into a parking lot and parked it.He looked at me making me look away as he chewed on his gum.

"U kno I'm mad at u right?He said grabbing my face making me look at him.

"Yeah.I said not giving a fuck.

"What u gone do to make me back happy?He said smirking.

"Get out yo life.I mumbled to myself.

"U kno u can't do that,if I let u leave u gone come back so what's the point.He said making me laugh and roll my eyes.

"Yeah right.I said before mugging him.

"But u kno I love u right.He said as I quietly unlocked my door.

"I'm listening.I said looking at him.

"U be tryna play me like I'm stupid.He said before locking the door back and putting the car in drive and pulling off.

"Can-I said before i stopped making him slam on the breaks and look at me.

"Finish the sentence since u so hard and tuff today!He said making me look outta the window.

-I ignored him as I just looked outta the window.

I need to get the fuck away from him ASAP.

——-
—————-

Sorry I haven't been really active things been happening