Seven😌

-I swapped the real pregnancy test wit a fake one and went to hide the real one,after I walked outta the bathroom and walked to the bed and got on top of Daquan.

"I'm not pregnant.I said as he didn't say anything.

-I laid on his chest as he put his hand in my shorts.I got under the cover wit him and closed my eyes and fell asleep.
*
*
*
*
"Does it matter u acting like I texted him back or sum.I said as Daquan was tryna argue over a Dm I didn't even open nor respond to.

"Ight bro.He said before throwing my phone at the wall before walking outta the room.

"FUCK IS WRONG WIT U?!I heard Dre yelled as I started crying.

"MANE THAT BITCH GOT ALL TYPES OF NIGGAS IN HA DMS.Daquan yelled as I laid my head down on a pillow.

"DID SHE RESPOND TO THEM MY NIGGA,THAT AINT NICOLE HOEING ASS.Dre said making Daquan walk back into the room.

"Look Im sorry babe Im just going through sum right now.He said coming to sit in the bed.

"I'm soory I lied about the pregnancy test but I'm getting a abortion.I said getting outta the bed but he grabbed my neck and pulled my hair before I could get off.

"U pregnant and u gone what?He said making me start to cry.

"I'm not ready to be a mom.I said making him let me go.

"U Finna make me loose my fucking mind in here.He said as I got outta the bed.

-He got outta the bed and pushed me against the wall.

"U really gone kill my baby?He said breathing on my neck.

Daquan I-I don't kno.I said lookin at him.

1 Week Later

-I walked into the hospital and walked up to the front desk.

"I have appointment today.I said looking at the lady.

"Niyah Johnson.I said as she searched me up before giving me sum papers and a pen.

-I went over in the waiting room and started signing the papers before having a flash back.

Flashback

"U really gone kill me baby?Daquan said breathing on my neck.

"Daquan I-I dont kno.I said lookin at him.

End Of Flashback

-I started crying before sitting the papers down on the table and getting up and walking outta the hospital as I cried even more.I looked up to see Daquan making me run up to him.

"I'm not gone do it.I said as he hugged me.

"Come on let's go.He said leading me to his car.

——————————————

What would have happened if she did have the abortion🥺