TwentyEight

-I woke up in the bed and looked around to see that Monte wasn't in the bed,my head was hurting and my back.My phone started ringing making me pick it up to see that Monte was FaceTiming me.

"Hello?I said answering it.

"U still sleep?He asked as he turned his camera off.

"No.I said wiping my face.

"I tried to wake u up before I left for basketball practice but u ain't wanna get up.He said laughing.

"Hold up my sister calling me.I said before hanging up and answering the call.

"Niya?She said as I put her on speaker.

"Yeah.I said holding my head.

"I packed yo stuff and sent u the address to yo house.She said as I looked at the tv.

"I'll be there in a minute to get my stuff.I said before looking at my phone.

"We gone be waiting for u.She said before I hung up.
*
*
*
*
"Soooo...I said to Monte as I set the phone up.

"Sooo what?He said as I put my clothes on.

"U gone meet me there or what?I said as gabby walked in as I put my shirt on.

"We waiting for yo slow self!Gabby said as I laughed.

"Just send me the address and I'll meet u there when I'm done.Monte said before hanging up.
*
*
*
*
-Couldn't show y'all the pictures of the houses-

-I got outta the car and looked at my 2story house that was built like a castle I looked across the street at Chanel house and Ambers.I looked on the side to see Gabby house,I was loving this neighborhood already.I walked to the door and unlocked it wit the code they sent me.I opened the door and walked in and instantly fell in love wit the house.I pulled out my phone and FaceTimed Monte.

"Look.I said showing him the kitchen and the two living rooms and dining area.

"It's nice but lemme call u back later I'm still at practice.He said as I rolled my eyes.

"What the coach got y'all doing cause u been gone since this morning and why I can't see u.I said looking at the phone.

"Imma be there just give my sum time.He said before hanging up.

-I put my phone and purse don before putting my hair up in a ponytail,I turned around and walked up to the door and opened it and jumped as I seen Monte wit my bags in his hands.

"I thought u was at practice.I said letting him in.

-I looked outside to see a truck pulling up to my house.

"Naww u been out buying stuff for your house.He said as I ran up to him and hugged him.

-He kissed me making me kiss him back,I pulled away as somebody started knocking on the door.

"Come in.Monte says making the moves open the door and start bringing in stuff.

"Already tryna be the man of the house.I said looking at him making him smirk.

"We found the master bedroom but where's the kid bed room?Somebody asked making me look at them.

"Oh the one upstairs and down the hallway sum.I said making them shake they head.

"No bring the living room stuff in here.I said making them bring the couches and coffee table in the living room.

"Come on lets go upstairs.I said as I walked off heading towards the stairs wit Monte behind me.
*
*
*
*
"We just going to have a good time.Monte said as this girl was doing my hair and makeup.

"I said I'm gone go.I said as he shook his head.

"U was acting like u didn't want to.He said as the lady doing my hair and makeup started laughing.

"We leave tomorrow morning.He said really wanting me to go to Atl wit him and his friends.

—————————————————

Atl here we come Again🙄