Fifteen😕

1 Year and Sum Months Later

Ava^1 years old

"Babe I'm done.I said tryna make him stop.

"Shut that shit up fa u wake my daughter up.He said taking my hands and putting them behind me back.

"Fuckkkk daddy stoppp.I said tryna run.

"Stop running Niyah fa u make it worse!He said flipping me over on my back.

"I'm finna cum.I said wit a familiar feeling in my stomach.

-I tried to run but this nigga kept me in place.I came as he started slowing down before pulling out.He grabbed me by my neck and pulled me in for a kiss.
*
*
*
*
-We walked outta the bathroom just as Ava started crying.

"Go get ha.Daquan said looking at me.

-I walked outta the room and went to her room,I picked her up and felt her to see if I needed to change her diaper,I ain't need to so I walked outta her room and went to the kitchen as she laid ha head on my shoulder.I opened the refrigerator and grabbed one of her bottles making her raise her head up and try to grab it but I moved it away from her making her start to cry.

"Mane what u doing to my baby.Daquan said as I put her on the floor and put her bottle in the microwave.

"Yo mama be trippin sum times.He said to her before picking her up as I took her bottle outta the microwave.

-I shook it up and gave it to him before heading back to my room wit them behind me.I walked up to the bed and  took the cover off and started taking the sheets off,once I was done,I walked outta the room and went to the storage closet and opened it and grabbed the other bed set.I closed it back and went back to the room.
*
*
*
*
"Hold her.I said to Gabby as Ava started having a temper tantrum as I tried to wipe the ice cream off her face.

"Daquan Why u give her this ice cream!I said rolling my eyes as I got done wiping all the ice cream on her face.

"She gone be bad as hell.Gabby said before giving her to me.

"She got his attitude.I said looking at Daquan.

"Hurry up tho so we can meet them at the mall.Gabby said rushing me as I sat Ava down in the chair and started putting her shoes on.

-After I tied up her shoes and grabbed her off the chair and put her down,I walked away wit her following me before stopping and started to cry.

"Stop doing ha like that!I heard Daquan yell as I walked into my room and grabbed my purse,I threw my phone and keys in there before walking back out.

-I walked over to Daquan and grabbed ha but she started crying making him grab ha and get up.

"Come on Gabby.I said walking over to the door and unlocking it.

-We walked out and walked over to my car, I unlocked the doors and we got in,Daquan put Ava in her car seat before buckling her up he kissed ha on the cheek before closing the door making ha start crying.He opened my door as I put my seat belt on,he grabbed my neck as I looked at him.He kissed me making me kiss him back.

"U listening?He whispered in my ear making me shake my head.

"Bring me back my regular from Five Guys.He said before letting my neck go and closed the door.

"Y'all is a freaky couple.Gabby said making me laugh as I started the car and pulled off.

——————————————

Hello

Ava bad asf bro😅😅