Two😩

-We walked into The house that was crowded wit niggas and bitches,Amber got pulled away by Tye her boyfriend leaving me and Gabby but then her boyfriend Luke came and they went sum where leaving me by myself,I grabbed me a drink and sat down on the couch drinking whatever was in the cup.

"Where yo friends at?Daquan asked making me shrug.

"Wit they boyfriend.I said looking at him.

"Heyy Niyah.Nicole said coming outta no where and sitting in Daquan lap but he pushed her off.

"Don't u see us talk,disrespectful ass.He said making Nicole roll her eyes and walk away.

"Sorry.He said looking at me.

"Nahh u good That is yo girlfriend u should go be wit her.I said making him laugh.

"I rather be spending time wit u then wit ha.He said making me blush and look away.

"Let's go to my room.He said getting up as I got up.

-He grabbed my hand and lead me to his room,we walked in and he closed the door behind him.

"So where's your parents?I said looking at him as we sat on his bed.

"They always on business trips so I always have the house to myself well not to myself.He said as I looked around.

"I be seeing u look at me in school so like wassup u like me or sum?He said making me feel embarrassed.

"Yes I do.I said looking at him.

"Why u never told me that Mamas.He said grabbing my hand.

"Cause like u was dating Nicole.I said as the lights in his room turned Red as we sat in his bed.

"Ion want no dealings wit a ha.He said looking at me.

"I'll show u.He said getting outta the bed and walking to his door.

-He opened the door and Nicole was standing right there.

"Why u in here wit ha alone wit red lights on?She said looking at him confused.

"Say bro Nicole I'm done wit u.He said making me smirk cause he really breaking up wit her.

"Why for her?She said sounding like she was finna cry.

"Bro u a damn crybaby every time I tell u we done u cry.He said sounding irritated.

"U kno u not really leaving me we'll be back together by tomorrow.She said making him slam the door in ha face.

"What i gotta do to make u mines now?He said looking at me and licking his lips.

"Shouldn't u like ask me out and then take me out on a date the next day?I said making him laugh.

"Let's make it official right now and ion do dates.He said looking at me.

"U wanna be my girl?He said making me look at him as he looked at me.

"Yeah.I said before he pulled me in for a kiss before the door opened and it was his brother Dre.

"Mane what?Daquan asked while turning his head to look at him.

"Damn just checking on u heyyy Niyah.He said before walking out.

"Let's go have sum more drinks and shit.He said making me get outta the bed.
*
*
*
*
-I woke up in Daquan bed,I pulled my head off his chest and grabbed my phone that kept going off and seen that gabby was calling me.

"Hello?I said wiping my eyes.

"Where are u?She said making me close my eyes.

"At Daquan house I'll be home in a few minutes or so.I said before hanging up and putting my phone back down.

-Daquan turned around facing me making me look at him,he pulled me closer to him as I closed my eyes finna go back to sleep before somebody knocked on the door.

"Whattt!Daquan said wit his eyes closed.

"Pops said they'll be home next week.Dre said as I looked at the ceiling.

"Aight.Daquan said before going back to sleep as I did too.

——————————————

Ok then😩