"See You Again" Shima x Reader

Shima was alone at his apartment once again. He checked his phone if you had replied to his text. He found no reply. He sighed as he put down his phone. He laid down on the bed and tears fell down his cheeks.

"When will I see you again..?"

-------------

You burried your face into your knees. You were so tired from what's been happening recently. You just wanted to escape this nightmare you were in. Tears fell down your cheeks. You didn't even bother to wipe them. You eventually cried yourself to sleep

------------

Shima heard a knock on the door. The door opened and he saw his little sister standing there. His sister looked at him, confused on why her brother was crying.

"What's wrong?" His sister asked him. Shima quickly wiped his tears and smiled. "Nothing. Don't worry." Shima reassured. The other crossed her arms and stood in front of Shima.

"It's because (Y/N)-chan, isn't it?" The girl tilted her head. Shima nodded and his sister sat beside him. "Why don't you visit her?" She suggested. 'Why didn't I think of that..?' Shima thought.

"Yeah, maybe I will." The purple haired replied. His sister smiled and did a thumbs up sign. She walked out of the room, closing the door behind her. Shima decided that he would do what his sister told him.(cuz he's desperate to see reader-chan again ww)

------------

You were in your living room, using your phone when you heard a knock on your door. 'Who would visit me at this time?' You thought. You hadn't even been replying to anyone's text messages so, this happening was pretty out of the blue. You got up and walked to the door. You opened it to see....

"Shima-kun?" You tilted your head. Shima pulled you into a tight hug. You blushed and he let you go.

"What happened to you?" Shima asked, closing the door behind him. You looked at the ground and stayed silent.

"Well.."

"Hmm?"

"I got into some fight with my parents..." You continued. Shima patted your head. "That's all I can say for now.." You said. Tears started falling down your cheeks once again.

"It's alright, I'm here for you." Shima said as he hugged you again. You burried your face into his chest as you cried.

"I'll always be here to keep you happy so, stop hiding from anyone, okay?"

A/N:
First chapter for the new book. It was a slight angst but, whatever ww. Thanks For Reading!