Request Chapter! Luz x Reader

Requested by KimRodriguez0! I hope you like it!
_____________________________

You were in your room one day, just using your phone like most days. You came across another tweet talking about Luz. It was some rumor about him. You've seen these kinds of tweets before. Many in fact, that you started having trust issues with Luz. He would always tell you their not true and that those were just rumors. You would shrug it off but now, you wanted to know if it was really true.

---------

You were just about to go to Luz's house for a collab you were going to do with Luz, Soraru, Nqrse, and Senra. You got your keys and bag. Just when you were about to go out of your apartment, you remembered that tweet you saw. You sighed. You didn't know what to believe anymore. You opened your door and went outside, closing the door behind you.

'Who should I believe..'

'I keep on seeing these rumors..'

'Luz-kun is one of my closest friends..'

'To think he really did those things..

'Is just..'

'Shocking'

---------

You knocked on the door. It opened and you saw Luz standing there.

"Hi, (Y/N)-chan. Come in." Luz greeted. You nodded and went inside his apartment.

"Pardon the intrusion." You said as you walked inside. You saw Senra, Soraru, and Nqrse there. Nqrse looked at you and smiled.

"Hi, (Y/N)-chan!" He greeted, waving at you. You smiled. "Hi, Naruse-kun." You waved back at him. You sat on the couch there. Luz sat next to you and you guys started talking about the collab you were going to do.

"So..let's start now? Senra asked. "Okay!" Luz replied. You guys went into one of the rooms in the apartment.

---------

You guys were done doing the collab already so, you were just talking to each other now.

"And then Urata-san got mad at me..." Soraru finished his story. Nqrse laughed at the story. It was all fun and games until something popped up in your head. It was the rumors you heard. Luz saw that you were thinking about something and got curious.

"What are you thinking about, (Y/N)-chan? Something wrong?" Luz asked, stopping your train of thought. You looked at him and sighed.

"Can I talk to you in private for a minute..?" You asked. He tilted his head, curious about all of this. "Okay." He replied. You both got up.

"We're just gonna talk about something for a minute. You guys just stay here." Luz informed. The three looked at you two as you guys walked to the other room.

"I wonder what they're talking about..." Senra said. Soraru nodded.

"Those two...(Y/N)-chan has a hard time trusting Luz-kun." Soraru said.

"Maybe.." Nqrse started saying his words. "Maybe, it's  about those rumors the fans make." Nqrse continued.

"Maybe. Well, that is the reason why (Y/N)-chan has a hard time trusting him. She just isn't sure." The raven haired said. Senra and Nqrse nodded.

---------

"So...what is it that you wanna talk about?" The white haired asked. You looked at him and smiled bitterly.

"Luz.." You started saying your words. "Just tell me if those rumors are true..I won't get mad at you or anything." You said as you looked at the floor. Luz sighed and placed a hand on your shoulder.

"(Y/N)-chan, I've already told you, those rumors aren't true." Luz reassured. You looked back at him.

"Please, Luz-kun...just tell me the truth already. I don't know who to believe anymore.." Tears welled up in your eyes. You were so confused and stressed about all of this. Luz saw your sad expression. He looked down.

"(Y/N)-chan, I'd never do those things. I'm sorry if it's been so complicated for you. I promise I didn't do anything like that. If I did, I would've told you by now. Trust me (Y/N)-chan, please. I never did any of those things. It's okay...you can trust me." Luz said before pulling you into a tight hug.

"Are you sure..." You asked as he wiped your tears away. He nodded in response. "I'm sorry if you were so confused. I would never do those things, okay? You can trust me." Luz smiled. You buried your face into his chest and hugged him back.

"It's okay, Luz-kun.."

"I believe you now...."

A/N:
This turned out to be longer that I excepted. Well, I hope you guys liked this chapter. It was the last request I got. Thanks For Reading Guys!