Request Chapter! Uratanuki x Reader

Requested by kofuki_kuro! I hope you like it!
_____________________________

It was break time. You were talking with your group of friends, USSS, in the classroom.

"Oi, Uratan? You like someone right~?" Shima teased. Urata punched his arm. "Shut up!" Urata exclaimed, blushing in embarrassment. Sakata laughed, a long with Senra and Shima. You on the other hand, was curious about the topic. You did like the brunette and was getting worried that he liked someone else.

"You do? ww" You laughed a bit, trying not to sound suspicious or anything. Sakata looked at you and smiled.

"Yup! He does like someone!" Sakata said happily. Your heart started to shatter in to pieces. You laughed nervously, hiding the fact that you were sad.

"Okay, then."

-----------

It was dismissal. You were about to walk out of your classroom. You got your bag and suddenly, someone tapped your shoulder. You looked behind you and saw the brunette. You smiled bitterly.

"Hi Uratan. You need something?" You asked. He looked away from you and scratched his neck.

"D-do you want to perhaps, walk home with me?" Urata stuttered, blushing a dark red. You blushed at the offer. Shima, Sakata, and Senra were there to witness what was happening, as well. They all had an amused look on their faces.

"Uwaah! The tsundere tanuki is being bold for once?!" Shima exclaimed. Urata glared at them before taking your hand and running away. Senra and Sakata could just watch the whole thing. Shima walked outside to check on you two and saw no sign of you guys there.

"Guess he knew he had to make a move at one point." Shima smiled and crossed his arms. Senra and Sakata looked at each other in confusion.

-----------

You were already walking home with Urata. You remembered that topic the were talking about during break time.

"Oi, Uratan? You like someone, right~?"

Your heart shattered once again. Urata saw your sad expression and got worried.

"(Y/N)-chan? You alright?" The brunette asked. You smiled and looked at him.

"I'm alright, Urata-san." You reassured. You two kept on walking. Urata saw a vending machine nearby and decided to get a drink for you two.

"Hey, do you want some juice? I can get us some from that vending machine." Urata asked as he walked to the vending machine. You nodded.

And so, Urata got two bottles of (juice flavor) juice.

"Urata-san, you're so kind! Do I need to pay you back or something?" You asked. He blushed a dark red and looked away from you.

"Shut up! I just got you some 'cause I saw the vending machine...and you don't need to pay me back. Here you go.." The brunette sighed and gave you the bottle of juice. You got the bottle and you two continued walking.

"We're pretty near, right?" Urata asked. You nodded. For some reason, the atmosphere was a bit, awkward now. You both were more quiet.

"H-hey..what if, you're friend told you that they liked you?" Urata asked. You blushed and looked away from him.

"Well..it depends who it is...Do you like someone?" You replied. The brunette blushed harder(that is, if he could).

"Y-yeah..didn't the other talk about that? And..do you even know who it is..?" Urata asked, looking away. He was a bit nervous but, really wanted to tell you how he felt.

"N-no.." You replied. He looked at you and sighed. "I'll tell you, then. On one condition.." The other replied. You tilted your head in curiousity.

"Don't tell anyone!" Urata exclaimed, making you flinch a bit. You nodded immediately. You two reached your house and stopped walking.

"It's..."

"You"

Your eyes widened after he said that. You blushed harder and hugged him. You felt a bit relieved that he liked you back.

"Urata-san..thank you. I didn't know you liked me back..." You said before burying your face into the crook of his neck. He smiled and patted your head.

"Welcome. I'm happy you like me back as well." Urata replied. You let go of him and kissed his cheek.

"Well, I'll go now. See you tomorrow, Uratan." You waved at him.

"See you." Urata waved back. You went inside your house and the brunette started walking back to his house.

Extra!:

"You two are dating noooowwwww?!?!?!?!?!" Sakata exclaimed. Shima and Senra's eyes widened.

"Shhhh!" Urata replied. Sakata started mumbling about you and Urata. You couldn't understand what he was saying though.

A/N:
Hi there! So, I might be doing these requests a little slowly but, I will do them! I hope you liked this kofuki_kuro! Anyways, Thanks For Reading!