Request Chapter! Mafumafu x Reader

Requested by kokolatteowo! I hope you like it!
_____________________________

"Hey, do you wanna like, meet one of my friends tomorrow?" Your friend asked. You didn't know who this friend of hers was but, you had nothing else to do so, you agreed.

"Umm..okay. What time?" You replied. (Insert name here) smiled. She had this "plan" with you two.

"Let's meet at 1:00pm in the afternoon." (Insert name here answered). You nodded.

'I wonder who this friend of hers is..'

---------

You were about to meet up with your friend already. You got your bag and the key to your apartment. You went outside of your apartment, closing and locking the door behind you.

---------

"Hi, (insert name here)!" You greeted. Your friend smiled and faced you.

"Hi, (Y/N)-chan! This is Mafu!" Your friend pointed to the person beside her. He had whit hair, red eyes, and was wearing a mask.

'Mafu..that name sounds familiar...'

'White hair, red eyes, wears a mask...'

'Wait....'

'This is..'

'MAFUMAFU?!'

"Wait, Mafu? Is that his name?" You were dumbfounded. Your friend looked at you confused. "Uh, yeah? That's his name. Mafu." Your friend replied. Your eyes widened and you blushed.

"M-Mafu-san, are you that popular utaite?" You asked him. The boy smiled and nodded.

"Yup. Just, be quiet...I don't want anyone hearing us.." Mafu replied. You nodded and smiled.

"Okay, I will. I'm (Y/N). Nice to meet you." You introduced yourself. "Nice to meet you, (Y/N)-chan!" Mafu replied. You blushed harder and looked away.

"So, you guys wanna get some food?" Your friend asked. You two nodded and headed off.

---------

LINE:

Mafumafu: Soraru-san! Help me!

Soraru: What is it?

Mafumafu: I like someone! And, I wanna confess to her!

Soraru: I see..(sorry if you guys ship soramafu)

Soraru: Why don't you make a move? Like, give a present or something like that.

Mafumafu: Hmm...okay! I will do that!

Soraru: Good luck then.

Mafumafu: Thanks, Soraru-san!

Soraru: No problem.

---------

It was just another day. You were sent a text on LINE. You checked your phone and saw that the text was from Mafu. You immediately checked LINE.

LINE:

Mafu: Do you wanna hang out? It's a nice day outside so, I was wondering if you would like to walk around with me.

You blushed at the question. 'He wants to hang out?' You thought. You couldn't stop yourself from smiling.

LINE:

(L/N): Sure! What time?

Mafu: You answered fast! Hmm...maybe, at 2:00pm. Is that okay with you?

(L/N): Yup!

Mafu: Okay! See you, then!

(L/N): See you!

You turned off your phone and decided to get ready.

---------

"Is that you, Mafu-kun?" You asked. The white haired looked at you and smiled. "Mhm! Hi, (Y/N)-chan!" He waved at you. You waved back and smiled. "Hi there ww." You replied.

You two started walking around and saw an ice cream store. Mafu decided to treat you to some ice cream, just like Soraru told him to.

"You want ice cream?" Mafu asked. You nodded and smiled. "And, I'll pay for you so, don't worry." Mafu said. You tilted your head. "You don't need to." You replied. He didn't say anything and you two went inside the store. He bought you two ice cream and of course, still paid for it. You two walked out and started eating the ice cream.

"Nee, Mafu-kun? Don't you think the sakura trees are pretty?" You asked the white haired. He looked at you and smiled.

"Mhm! Do you wanna like, take a look at one?" He asked. You nodded and you two walked to a sakura tree.

'This is my chance...!'

"Ano..(Y/N)-chan?" Mafu called. You looked at him and tilted your head.

"Can I tell you something?" He asked. "Sure." You replied. He stood in front of you and hugged you.

"I like you. Please, go out with me."

Your eyes widened. You blushed hard and smiled. You ruffled his hair and kissed him on the cheek.

"I like you too, Mafu-kun.."

A/N:

This chapter is a bit long huh. Well, I hoped you liked it! Thank You For Reading!