Request Chapter! Meychan x Reader

Requested by blackonblack333! I hope you like it! It might be a but short 'cause I don't really know much about Meychan but, I tried! ww
_____________________________

You were at Luz's house, along with Meychan and Senra. You four were just saying jokes and talking until, Luz thought of an idea.

"I have an idea..." Luz said, smiling. You, Meychan, and Senra looked at him. "Let's play, Truth or Dare!" Luz exclaimed! You and the other two were surprised since, he just shouted that out of nowhere.

"Uhh..okay!" You replied. And so, you four began playing.

"Hmm...Senra, you go first.." Luz said, pointing to the blonde. Senra flinched a bit and sighed. "Okay, then." The blonde said.

"Truth or dare?" Luz asked. Senra was silent for a bit, thinking about which to choose. Eventually he came up with an answer. "Uhh...truth?" The blonde answered. Luz smirked at the other, making the other a bit terrified.

"Is it true that, you and Shina had kissed before?" Luz asked. Senra blushed in embarrassment and looked away.

"N-No! I swear.." Senra replied. Luz squinted his eyes at the other. You and Meychan could just watch what was happening.

"Hmm...really? Then, why did I see you two at backstage, kissing in the changing room~?" Luz teased. Senra blushed harder. "Shut up! You already know..." The blonde replied. Luz laughed and turned to Meychan.

"So...Senra, would you like to ask Meychan?" Luz asked. Senra nodded and looked at the brunette.

"Truth or Dare?" Senra smirked. Meychan smiled. "Dare!" The brunette answered. Senra shrugged his shoulders.

"I dare you to punch someone that's important to you." Senra said. Meychan punched the blonde's arm, making him wince in pain.

"Owww!" Senra rubbed his arm. Meychan laughed at the blonde. "Well, I did your dare." Meychan replied, laughing at the other. You laughed nervously and checked if the blonde was alright. The brunette pouted a bit. "Hey, you're lucky you're important to me at least.." Meychan said, looking at the blonde.

"Okay so...it's (Y/N)-chan's turn. Meychan, ask her." Luz said. Meychan turned to you. "Truth or Dare?" The brunette asked. "Hmmm..." You were thinking about it for a while.

"Dare." You answered. Meychan laughed evily. "Confess to your crush! You're lucky I gave you a light one." Meychan said. You wheezed at the statement. "That? Light? That isn't light at all! I pick Truth!" You puffed your cheeks. Meychan thought you were cute and laughed.

"Fine, who's your crush?" Meychan asked. You sighed and accepted defeat. Senra and Luz looked at you two, then looked at each other with a "Is she really gonna say her feelings?!" look. It was silent for a second until, you decided to answer.

"Fine....it's you.....so, sh-shut up now.." You blushed hard. Meychan's eyes widened. He felt this relieved feeling. "O-Oh...I s-see..." the brunette scratched the back of his neck.

"I..like you too.."

The three of you were dumbfounded. Meychan was now blushing a dark red and smiling nervously. He attacked you in a tight hug and smiled.

"I'm happy you liked me back, (Y/N)-chan."

A/N:
So, sorry if this wasn't good enough. I don't really know much about Meychan so, yeah. I did this pretty slowly so, sorry for that too ww. Anyways, Thanks For Reading!