Request! Urata X Reader

Requested by blackonblack333! I got two Urata requests from two different ppl ww. Anyways, I hope you like it!
_____________________________

She was always with her friends.

Hanging out with them everyday.

I wasn't close to her at all but,

It seems that she was always happy no matter when I saw her.

She was always smiling.

Always laughing.

But,

I guess today is different.

"Alone today, huh?" The brunette asked before taking a bite of his cream bun.

"Yeah..." You answered. The brunette tilted his head and saw your gloomy face.

"May I ask why? You're always so happy when I see you." Urata asked.

"I guess, they got tired of me ww...maybe I was annoying. At least, that's what I was told.." You out on a fake smile, acting like it's nothing.

"Ehh? Hmm, what have you could've done to them..?" Urata replied. "I..don't know..I just talked to them as usual...." You rested your chin on your arms and looked down from your desk.

"Ehh? Is that so..hmm, wanna hang out?" Urata asked.

'Oh gosh, what am I saying. What if she really did do something bad to them. I mean, she doesn't look like she did anything wrong to them..' The brunette thought.

"Eh? Why all of a sudden?" You replied. "Well, you look really lonely and it kind of..bothers me so, yeah.." Urata scratched his neck.

"Sure." You took his offer.

You two walked out on the rooftop to see your friends talking to each other. They seemed really happy even if you weren't there.

"Ah....Uratan, maybe I'll just, go back.." You were about to walk back to the classroom. "Ah! Let's just stay somewhere else!" Urata grabbed your shoulder, stopping you from walking away from him.

You two ended up sitting on the stairs.

"*sigh* Why would your friends leave you just like that?" Urata put his hands behind him, supporting his back.

"I don't know honestly..Don't worry about me okay? It's just like that I guess ww." You put on a fake smile.

"Ehh?" He tilts his head. "Okay, I guess.."

NEXT DAY BCOS WHY NOT!

"Still alone, huh..?" The brunette sighed. "Yup. I think they're leaving me for good ww..." You laughed, of course it was a fake one.

"Why is that something to laugh about....come with me." The brunette said before pulling your arm. He brought you to the rooftop, not caring if your friends were there. He brought you to another group of friends who were also there.

"Guys, meet (Y/N)." Urata said, catching their attention.

"Ah, so your that girl Uratan was talking about. So..your friends left you, huh?" A blonde male asked. "Mhm.." You nodded.

"You can stay with us then!" A red haired boy, who looked very energetic, exclaimed.

"Oh, nice to meet ya. I'm Shima." Shima introduced himself. "Ah, nice to meet you." You replied.

"Oh, I'm Senra. Let's get along." Senra smiled. "And I'm Sakata!" Sakata chirped.

"You seem energetic ww." You laughed.

The five of you talked for the whole break time. It was really fun talking to them all. You were really happy.

--

"Hey, wanna walk home with me?" Urata asked. "Ah, sure!" You reply. You put your school shoes in your shoe locker and put on your own pair of shoes.

"Let's go then." Urata smiles. You two walk outside the school building.

"Finally, another school day over..." The brunette sighed. "Ah, by the way, what's your phone number? I would like to call you sometime." Urata asks.

"Oh, then lets exchange numbers then." You take out your phone and you two exchange numbers.

"Ah, I'm going this way. See you!" Urata waves.

"Ah, wait!" You pull his sleeve. "Eh?" The brunette tilts his head.

"Thank you for today, and yesterday too! You really made me happy! Thank you Urata-san!" You thanked him.

"Ah, no need to thank me." The brunette hugs you, suddenly.

"Ah.."

"It really bothered me when you were all alone. Let's have fun again tomorrow, okay?" Urata smiles before letting go of you.

"Bai bai!"

"Bai baii.."

A/N:
Hmm, this is pretty long ww. Anyways, I hope you liked this. Thank You For Reading!